Which alliance is worthy of my presence?

Alicia

I looked through alliance recruitment and a few messages sent to me, and frankly I'm a little disappointed.

Are there any alliances that are:

Dignified

Competent

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism

I want excitement and intrigue, not some milquetoast "brotherhood where all nations' voices are respected", or sophomoric antics. But I can't find that alliance. And if there isn't such an alliance, why not?

You could join the 99%. We're a well-respected alliance, adored by many, and dedicated to the proposition of peace and neutrality.

Peace and neutrality? Fortune favours the bold, not those who hide behind closed doors. I feel such an arrangement is not in my best interests, nor does it meet my criteria, so I decline.

Those are some pretty high expectations.

"Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world"? -_-

You could join the 99%. We're a well-respected alliance, adored by many, and dedicated to the proposition of peace and neutrality.

lel

ok so you want a good alliance that will lead you to greatness go United Purple Nations, we are a great community and we will help you grow and stuff

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

Peace and neutrality? Fortune favours the bold, not those who hide behind closed doors. I feel such an arrangement is not in my best interests, nor does it meet my criteria, so I decline.

He's being sarcastic

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

I think BK fits all your criteria.

Dignified - Well, BK has...its own kind of dignity.

Competent - We haven't blown ourselves up yet.

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world - Yosodog is love, Yosodog is life

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom - ayyy lmao

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism - !@#$ all that !@#$

Edited by LordStrum
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

You are lying through your teeth. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I think BK fits all your criteria.

Dignified - Well, BK has...its own kind of dignity.

Competent - We haven't blown ourselves up yet.

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world - Yosodog is love, Yosodog is life

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom - ayyy lmao

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism - !@#$ all that !@#$

Agreed, go with BK, they are the best place for you.

I looked through alliance recruitment and a few messages sent to me, and frankly I'm a little disappointed.

Dignified

Competent

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism

I want excitement and intrigue, not some milquetoast "brotherhood where all nations' voices are respected", or sophomoric antics. But I can't find that alliance. And if there isn't such an alliance, why not?

You want some dope?

Join the New Flubb Order

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

Or make your own alliance :popcorn:

you decide!

You could join BoC ya know.

Hallo Orbis! Follow a 1 day old nation with 1 city and 40 infrastructure! I promise I know what I'm doing.

It's super effective! Not really.

Hallo Orbis! Follow a 1 day old nation with 1 city and 40 infrastructure! I promise I know what I'm doing.

It's super effective! Not really.

Grow your nation a bit and it can be done. It's certainly been done before.

Dignified - Dignity is overrated

Competent - Yeah, competence is important

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world - Eventually

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom - !@#$ silly gimmicks and fandom

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism - devoted, hell no, but sometimes democracy is fun to mix !@#$ up

I want excitement and intrigue - Theres some intrigue and !@#$ goin down here at the New Flubb Order

Edited by Mr Flubb

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

If you want to join a kick-#$@! alliance, then go to Vanguard.

Dignified: Depending on what you mean, yeah

Competent: Rampage, MrHiott, and TheSpeaker are the most competent of the competent

Run by a charismatic and inspiring leader with goals to radically shape the culture of this world: Ran by not just 1, but 3!

Not based on some silly gimmick or fandom: We basically have no theme whatsoever.

Not devoted to meaningless and possibly harmful idealism like democracy, neutrality, humanitarianism: We aren't devoted to anything except being the best alliance. And being awesome

Do it now.

Edited by Poisonchocolate

Why? Sell me on the idea. Even the Black Knights gave more effort.

ayyy lmao

Edited by LordStrum
  • Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

You sound like an irritated person with a chip on your shoulder who will most likely criticize whatever your alliance leadership does and assume you can do it better. You're nitpicky. Afterall, who says you can't have a themed alliance and still have competent, inspiring leadership? You got some problem with creativity or is "bland" just your style? Alliances need competent leadership and vision, but they also need dedicated members who share their vision and values, and their presence can strengthen the alliance. Are you worthy of an alliance or you just gonna sit on your ass asking the world who can do the most for you? If I were leading the type of alliance you claim to be looking for, the title of your thread and tone in your posts would be enough to reject your application.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

Why? Sell me on the idea. Even the Black Knights gave more effort.

Prostitution is illegal friend. I don't think anyone should really fight over you, as you haven't even proven yourself as a valuable asset to the game. Join my alliance if you want no taxes, and aren't obligated to join a forum, join Black Knights if you're looking for a fun alliance to join, join the light federation if you want to try out a newer alliance, just like mine, although the light federation is also home to famous MRBOOTY

• Upvote 1