Arrest Warrant Issued For Justin Bieber

Pol Pot

http://news.sky.com/story/1462717/arrest-warrant-issued-for-justin-bieber

An arrest warrant has been issued for Justin Bieber in Argentina after the singer failed to respond to summons related to allegations he ordered his bodyguards to attack a photographer.

Judge Alberto Julio Banos, who issued the warrant, ordered the "immediate detention" of Bieber and bodyguards Hugo Alcides Hesny and Terrence Reche Smalls.

The accusations relate to a 2013 incident outside a Buenos Aires nightclub where Bieber is accused of sending the two bodyguards to attack photographer Diego Pesoa.

Under Argentine law, he would face a jail sentence between one month to six years if convicted on a charge of causing injuries - but the troubled singer never returned to Argentina to face police questions.

It is not clear whether the warrant extends outside Argentina but Mr Pesoa's lawyer spoke to a local television station and implied that the warrant would force Bieber to return to the South American country.

Matias Morla said: "Now we just need to wait for the police to find him and bring him" to Argentina.

"For us, this is a triumph against all those who said this case was a bluff and that we didn't have anything."

Bieber has so far not responded to the warrant being issued.

i am glad we are hitting down on the bourgeoisie Bieber. Justin is an example of the oppersion that the working class face from people who have become rich. Justin as a bourgeoisie as allowed to brake law many times and get away with it. i am glad we do something about it finally

money shouldnt allow people to beat up other people but in capitalist soceity we live in that is seen as ok. looks like things will change soon for good.

Welp, he's never going to Argentina again.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

http://news.sky.com/story/1462717/arrest-warrant-issued-for-justin-bieber

i am glad we are hitting down on the bourgeoisie Bieber. Justin is an example of the oppersion that the working class face from people who have become rich. Justin as a bourgeoisie as allowed to brake law many times and get away with it. i am glad we do something about it finally

money shouldnt allow people to beat up other people but in capitalist soceity we live in that is seen as ok. looks like things will change soon for good.

I hope he gets extradited so he can feel the luv of bit Argentinian wiener.  :v

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Evading the law is never good, whether it's a commoner or a celebrity. But to be frank, those papparazzis are nasty piece of work. Stalking a celebrity, taking private pictures of their private lives without permission. Selling private moments to gossip mags for a quick penny when the celebrities gain nothing from it, only scumbags can do this. In my opinion, scumbags deserve to be beaten up.

Just for the record, I retch everytime I heard JB's songs. I don't know why American girls are so obsessed with the-boy-on-puberty-blocker-Bieber

Edited by Alice Lune