USA Vs China And Russia War

Pol Pot

in an all out war between these two sides, who wins?

both sides about 30 years where they can build up whatever they like ready to fight in the war.

for the purpose of this debate, nukes are not allowed and the outside world will go on as if nothing is happening, ignoring the drama between these two sides.

can USA win or does china crush them under shear numbers?

We'd sink every boat they send... so... stalemate?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

ok,

So on USA side we have EU, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Japan, South Korea, Israel....

while on russia/china we have iran, north korea...no one else comes on my mind

My opinion is that USA side would win

EU with a little USA support could take Russia.USA, south korea, Australia, Japan could take N Korea and China

Saudi Arabia ,Turkey, Israel could take Iran and others countries that would take russia side on mid-east and North Africa

I dont really know what side would take other countries like India, Indonesia, Brasil and others...

• Upvote 1

intresting ideas. but remember...the other countiries in the world won't take part...

talking about sinking the chinese ships, the russians and the chinese will have 30 years to build up a massvive navy of their own, could they rival the US navy in that time? both china and russia outstrip america in population but america is richer, if they turned their entire economies to war mode, they might be able to build a stronger millitary.

though america will have 30 years to prepare as well, so it should be intresting.

intresting ideas. but remember...the other countiries in the world won't take part...

talking about sinking the chinese ships, the russians and the chinese will have 30 years to build up a massvive navy of their own, could they rival the US navy in that time? both china and russia outstrip america in population but america is richer, if they turned their entire economies to war mode, they might be able to build a stronger millitary.

though america will have 30 years to prepare as well, so it should be intresting.

Uh..I don't think USA can go alone against China/Russia

noone wins that

No, no one wins in the scenario, just which weathers the war better.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

US Military Budget: 575B

Chinese Miltary Budget: 132B

Russian Military Budget: 78B

So, today, we outspend them by 3 to 1 roughly.

WIll their economies grow faster?  Maybe, maybe not.  Assuming yes(almost surely for china), is 30 years enough time to catch up?  If they did catch up in 30 years, will it be enough to overcome 30 years of being outspent?

No, USA wins hand down. 

Duke of House Greyjoy

both sides about 30 years where they can build up whatever they like ready to fight in the war.

for the purpose of this debate, nukes are not allowed and the outside world will go on as if nothing is happening, ignoring the drama between these two sides.

Why wait 30 years......we've all had the same amount of time to build up since WWII.....lets do it now.......we'd kick the crap out of China and who was the other one.......oh yeah Russia! No matter.......they'd both go down fast than a pair of 300 Baht Thai hookers!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

The problem is, a war with China would inevitably end up in an ICBM exchange. Our Navy is simply unstoppable, thus, to protect their coast, China would have to resort to the ASBM, which we would respond with by launching ICBMs.

But assuming this somehow didn't happen, there would be no winners. It would be a stalemate. Neither side would be able to effectively invade the other.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

China is.roughly 1/7 of the earths population.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

China is.roughly 1/7 of the earths population.

So? If they cant get them across big water then its not like they can invade at any insurmountable pace.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Nuke falls everybody dies. The survivor then got bondage outfits and waste gas.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Lets be real here, it will never come to blows with China. 

The US Military has the capability to infiltrate or invade any country on earth regardless of size, population, or military technology. If for some situation war DID pop off, the 7th fleet could single-handedly along with our brothers in the JSDF destroy or disable all Chinese naval capability. The time of defensive borders and what not is gone. What the Nazis did 70 years ago, we are masters of. If that was lightning war, this is super sonic war. However unlike WWII, it would be much akin to Desert Storm or OIF, however with much more resistance. Infantry losses for both sides will be minimal for a long time. It would rockets, JDAMs and lots of CIWS systems going off at the same time. 

China is due for a collapse, India will overtake them in both GDP and military might within 20 years. But realistically, at most, we could ruin their country through sanctions alone, although they can do the same through cyber warfare.  

I am am as pro-war as you can go when Americans are attacked, but this is hypothetical that is just downright moronic because the chances of it happening are so low. China gonna come collect their debt? Lets not forget that china is also 5 trillion dollars in debt. Our economies are joined at the hip. 

That being said, there is a war on the horizon. Time will only tell who it is with. 

• Upvote 1

http:

friends>infra

As stated above China and the US are too reliant on one another. A war with Russia would result in national interests being targeted more so than any all out invasion.  Invading either the US or Russia is damn near impossible and war would most likely harm non involved nations.  Any form of takeover or occupancy would only work for a short time period.  I dont think either nation has the capability to wipe out the other.

So now we've got a nuclear winter and everyone is dead except Australia, who are like "wtf m8". But they'll be dead soon.

did you quote a certain youtube video?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

So now we've got a nuclear winter and everyone is dead except Australia, who are like "wtf m8". But they'll be dead soon.

&#33;@#&#036;ing kangaroos.

ngbbs426414cf5a4bc.jpg

did you quote a certain youtube video?

Clearly.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Then the survivors have to fight mutant kangaroos in a championship cage match!

487.gif

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

We should all move to Antartica and watch as those silly mortals spank each other with their nukes. Then after they're tired of fighting, probably after like 100 years, we should go back to the previously known world and carve a large chunk of land for each of us. We don't need to worry about food. We have vertical farms and whales to hunt. We don't need to worry about electricity, we can use cold fusion. We don't need to worry about nuclear winter, we don't use their sunlight anyway.