Guardian Announcement

Shellhound

BdRRliC.jpg

Placentica has been in Guardian since our reformation and has been a great member during that time. To honor the loyalty and time that he has dedicated to Guardian we hereby sign a protectorate with his new alliance Alpha. He was a good member and I'm sure he'll make an even better leader.

• Upvote 1

uHQTKq6.png

Shelly, I've created Guardians new slogan.

Guardian: Completely paperless, except when we're not

Edit: By popular request, here it is in picture form

7HDB1Pw.png

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Thanks guys!  It was a great run, we had a lot of fun, and you'll still have to see me on your forums!

• Upvote 2

Shelly, I've created Guardians new slogan.

Guardian: Completely paperless, except when we're not

We've said from the beginning we'd sign protectorates.

Underlord: His reading comprehensions always been !@#$.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

I love you kangaroo man, and I love you Shelly. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

We've said from the beginning we'd sign protectorates.

Underlord: His reading comprehensions always been !@#$.

Shellhound: Not understanding what the word "paperless" means and bending it more than Grillick bends the word "Neutrality"

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

BdRRliC.jpg

Placentica has been in Guardian since our reformation and has been a great member during that time. To honor the loyalty and time that he has dedicated to Guardian we hereby sign a protectorate with his new alliance Alpha. He was a good member and I'm sure he'll make an even better leader.

Was being a pseudo-paperless alliance part of your plan?

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I just feel non-sense to protect the most powerful nation which have missile and nukes project.....Placentica protect yours would be more convincing.

You would have a point if I was intent on always being a 1-nation alliance.  But that isn't the case, so protection helps in the future with future Alpha nations that aren't in my declaration range.

• Upvote 1

For any of the naysayers etc, this is business as usual. I'll simply refer you to this wonderful announcement Prefontaine made when assuming control of Guardian at a time that seems like ages ago.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2515-guardian-declaration/

In other words Underlordgc, go troll elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

For any of the naysayers etc, this is business as usual. I'll simply refer you to this wonderful announcement Prefontaine made when assuming control of Guardian at a time that seems like ages ago.

In other words Underlordgc, go troll elsewhere.

A few other points of interest. Guardian will not hold any treaties, we will have allies and enemies, but we don't find the need to list such things on paper. Friendships will be fluid, maintained through continued contact and interactions. The only exception will be if we offer an alliance a protectorate, so everyone knows they're protected by us. 

This is why people still think you're in Guardian, Malone.

o/ Kangaroos

scSqPGJ.gif

Shellhound: Not understanding what the word "paperless" means and bending it more than Grillick bends the word "Neutrality"

That does seem rather hypocritical.

That does seem rather hypocritical.

Just so nobody goes looking silly or anything.

Good luck Placentica, you're a dang inspiration. Glad you're staying on close terms with us.

Like I said, Paperless has an explicit meaning. Don't call yourselves paperless if you have any sort of treaties. You rolled GPA for doing a similar thing with the word "neutrality."

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Like I said, Paperless has an explicit meaning. Don't call yourselves paperless if you have any sort of treaties. You rolled GPA for doing a similar thing with the word "neutrality."

You heard it here first people. Underlordgc admitting to planning to roll Guardian since Guardian doesn't know the meaning of the word paperless.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

You heard it here first people. Underlordgc admitting to planning to roll Guardian since Guardian doesn't know the meaning of the word paperless.

Oh please, if I was going to roll an alliance it wouldn't be because they were raping the English language. Unlike Guardian, I have standards ;)

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Congratulations on the more than needed protection Alpha! And good luck with the future development.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif