President Stratos' official Apology to Guardian

Stratos

Greetings one and all! I have returned, I'm back in office after being out due to an assassination attempt 3 months ago. While I was away, my Vice President, Helios, was acting president. In this time, he spoke many controversial words, and tried to make Forentia despised by many. I am here today to right one of the wrongs. Helios sent a letter to one Guardian Applicant, and was trying to Extort and Poach them. The letter was thankfully brought forward to an officer, and then to the President himself. Helios is currently being tried right now as I speak, for what he's done.

I, President Stratos of Forentia, do formally apologize to every member of guardian, as well as every applicant, for the deeds that my Vice President have put forward. He is not what Forentia stands for, do not judge us all for his misdoings. I will ensure that No official in my office ever does something of that caliber again, and we do hope that you get along safely.

In short, we would like to say:

We Are Sorry.

• Upvote 1

This was something that went on during my last days in charge, and was handled internally and privately. There was no need for a public apology, we've already moved on from it. We're square, mate. 

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Yea I have no idea what this is about, but I don't think there are any issues on account of not caring anymore.

Anyway, if you can poach anyone, that member who left wasn't worth keeping anyway.

We condemn the ¨apology¨ as a sign of disrespect to not only The Guardian, but our people as well. As you know you shamed our country, because of our past dictator Herk Joon, and now we will shame your country for everything has a repercussion, and in this case it is your reputation. 

The Democratic State of Aklash

europeanunion.jpg

THROUGH MANY, ONE