DOE

thePVT

Commonwealth Of United Nation States

On this day 4/04/2015 We the CouNS declare our existence to the world 
This alliance Is formed on the basis that Honor and Duty will not come 
above peoples moral codes, Unless these Codes are written on the basis of 
religion. The Commonwealth Of United  Nation States will not Just 
Included Australian themed nations but as with the commonwealth in real life 
we will host and nation as long as they are active. On a side note this alliance is based on role-play grin.png

This Alliance Will offer its hand in friendship to any one, as for the people 
who wish to harm her we will extend the Iron fist. 
SECTION TWO:  
Membership- 
All members are welcomed, on the promise of activity we ask that you join our forums here. 
Upon joining of the COUNS alliance It is Understood that: 
A. You Will NOT break any raiding polices set by the Founder 
thePVTandrew (See Section 4 
B. All members will have a say as long as their duty is done. 
C. In Contradiction to Point B members of the Senate or House of Reps Will have the ultimate say (See Section 3 ) 
D. All members are given equal opportunity to power positions apart from the Prime minster ship. 
SECTION TWO:
Leadership Structure-
The leadership structure of the COUNS will follow the Australian bicameral system closely 
there will be two voting "Houses", The cabinet and lastly the Prime Mister 
The House of reps - speaking for the member nations only 
Senate - Speaks for the Alliance, Decides on Wars, Changes to this Constitution Unless the any on the minsters Disapproves 
They will also Vote on ranks Lower than the Prime Minster, they also hold the power to change Alliance Laws 
Cabinet - The cabinet Will consist of: 
Defense Commander 
Shadow treasurer 
Foreign affairs Minister 
Minsters Adviser 
Prime Minster - This man woman or other Will run the entire alliance Delegating jobs to the Cabinet
The power the Person holds is absolute but will never verge on a despotism 
Only Prime Minster can bypass the Senate to change our Constitution 
SECTION THREE:
Diplomacy -  
A.We will always offer our hand in friendship BUT any hostile action will NEVER be forgotten. Plain and simple 

B. Any alliances seeking friendship are welcome to speak with any of our command staff and must apply on the forums.
SECTION FOUR:
Raid Policy - 

Any nation taking hostile actions towards our member nations will be contacted by senior Gov (senate , and cabinet members only) Diplomatic relations WILL be the No.1 priority, War Reps come second best when reasoning with attackers, If a diplomatic understanding cannot be reached than the security forces of this alliance will be mobilized to crush the raider, any war stemming from the use of our security forces will be met with condemnation fro our members.

If the situation requires the activation of the IRON FIST PROGRAM may god have mercy on us all

Signed thePVTandrew-Prime minster 
Edited by thePVT
  • Upvote 1

Welcome

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We have available contracts open. Arrgh

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

o/ CUNS

One letter man, just one letter away...

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Yes, im going to be the !@#$ that points out your post is filled with inconsistent capitalization, grammar, italics, bolded text, and underlined text, and that it is generally difficult to read.

• Upvote 1

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

cuns is a great name, 10/10 :D

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif