How to make a million dollars, Fast, NO BS.

Hey everyone, Jefferson Davis here, I have been a pretty busy long time player, and I have just recently discovered a big glitch in the game. Every time you use the glitch, You receive $1,000,000 instantly to your account. Quickly! Use it now before sheepy gets back and fixes it!! Hurry and Use it now!

The Glitch goes like this, Log in to you game account, then in another tab, log in to your forum account, then in a third tab, log in to your PnW wiki account. and finally, in the fourth tab, go to facebook, log in, then go to the PnW facebook page (make sure you have this page "Liked" then, go to the third tab (wiki), and add you nation to the wiki if it isn't already added. on the forum tab, make sure you are on the free trade page and not in any individual threads. and in your game tab, go to the revenue page. Last step, make sure to click your browser to make sure it is selected, and make sure you are viewing you revenue page, and now, Press and hold the "ALT" button, and then quickly tap the "F4" Button twice. The money will magically appear in your nation account. To keep using the glitch, just let go of, then press down on the alt button and then tap the F4 button again.

PLEASE, HURRY UP AND USE IT BEFORE SHEEPY GETS BACK.

P.S. To all, Make sure you read this thoroughly before using the glitch.

Jefferson Davis

Uranicus Socialitas

Minister of economics

April 1st 2015

• Upvote 4

"Head-shots for days"

I tried this, got my !@#$ stuck in the matrix. Please advise.

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

!@#$ you. Cheating &#33;@#&#036;.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

128949520957958120.png

• Upvote 3

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg