I missed the trainwreck: Obamacare

Aisha Greyjoy

I don't think conservatives realize all the arguments against Obamacare justify a complete takeover of the health insurance system more than they justify dismantling Obamacare and going back to the old, totally screwed up former system.

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

I don't think conservatives realize all the arguments against Obamacare justify a complete takeover of the health insurance system more than they justify dismantling Obamacare and going back to the old, totally screwed up former system.

You might want to define your terms when you say conservative as i can't tell if that was directed at me or other people, these terms Liberal, Conservative are meaningless to me as i have seen the imaginary boundary these two groups claim hopped over countless times to the point that they end up merging into one another like some kind of chimera.

How does failed government meddling justifies even more government meddling?

Is it like the standard government logic of when something fails it is not because it was a bad idea it was because we did not shovel enough tax dollars at it? cause that is basically how every government program functions and why government always grows and manages to grow at an ever faster rate the harder it fails, it is like some kind of mathematical equation sorta like how when something falls it keeps getting faster till it hits terminal velocity.

I don't understand why so many US Americans are resistant to improving their country's health system. Given how much they pay for their healthcare and how little they get in return, you'd think they'd be desperate to overhaul the system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_%28PPP%29_per_capita

• Upvote 1

6hu5nt.jpg

I don't understand why so many US Americans are resistant to improving their country's health system. Given how much they pay for their healthcare and how little they get in return, you'd think they'd be desperate to overhaul the system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_%28PPP%29_per_capita

because its not improving it in any meaningful way to a huge percentage of people

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

because its not improving it in any meaningful way to a huge percentage of people

I understand your point.  You are saying Obamacare only helped the very poor.

Keeping people on parent's insurance til 26 helped everyone 18-26.

No denial for pre-existing conditions helped the 30% of the US population with a preexisting condition.

requiring free preventative care helped everyone with insurance.

Its done a lot for people with insurance.  I used to have a copay on my flu shuts.  

Duke of House Greyjoy