Announcement regarding cash glitches

Skynet

As a rule, I ignore everything Skynet says.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

testing,

checking

nope, there isn't any at the moment, 

what about we loot those those alliance that have it so it doesn't count as Violation of rule?

Please explain this..

Edited by Arthur James

Guys guys, chill out. Remember, the game is an alpha, bugs are going to happen. Once the game approaches beta we can complain about all the game-breaking bugs and glitches.

10/10

q8nfyvc.gif

lol.

Y'all go ahead and reset entire alliance(s) for code flaws that have been known for months and not fixed. Enjoy the tens of players you have after that. 

Everytime you think the administration of this game couldn't get more amateur, they go and find a way to prove you wrong. 

Guys guys, chill out.  Remember, the game is an alpha, bugs are going to happen.  Once the game approaches beta we can complain about all the game-breaking bugs and glitches.

QFT.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

lol.

Y'all go ahead and reset entire alliance(s) for code flaws that have been known for months and not fixed. Enjoy the tens of players you have after that. 

Everytime you think the administration of this game couldn't get more amateur, they go and find a way to prove you wrong. 

QFT.

Why shouldn't they be reset? If the alliance is dumb enough to use cash that's from a glitch/exploit then they're really not worth being in the game anyway.  

Much like that other world where the moderation was piss poor and used to help further an alliance above others. 

the best bet would be to just lock alliance banks down until you find glitch. replace the php code so they can't be accessed

if you cant. recode banks from bottom up as you have choice between recoding something or the entire game being !@#$ed up potentionally

seriously you need to test these things, this game was supposed to be finished, but it still have awful bugs.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

In case you guys missed my last announcement, I was away on a trip.

Now I was away and authorized Skynet to make a post regarding this issue, but if you really think I plan on resetting an alliance for a bug that gives them $1, you're crazy. I like to think I'm not a wholly unreasonable person.

However, the fact of the matter is that if you experience a bug in the game, whether it's by intentional seeking out and abusing exploits or accidentally triggering a bug, it's your duty to report it so that it can be addressed and the game improved. I'm hopeful that with a recent change in the code I may have finally squashed the elusive bank bug, but only time will tell.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

In case you guys missed my last announcement, I was away on a trip.

Now I was away and authorized Skynet to make a post regarding this issue, but if you really think I plan on resetting an alliance for a bug that gives them $1, you're crazy. I like to think I'm not a wholly unreasonable person.

However, the fact of the matter is that if you experience a bug in the game, whether it's by intentional seeking out and abusing exploits or accidentally triggering a bug, it's your duty to report it so that it can be addressed and the game improved. I'm hopeful that with a recent change in the code I may have finally squashed the elusive bank bug, but only time will tell.

And what of the raiders that made the most of the situation by raiding alliance banks for millions during this Bank Bug Buggery? Did they have the money removed from them?

Also welcome back.

• Jax locked this topic