Notes on the Leak

ELPINCHAZO

Since the leak originated from TEst we felt that a statement was warranted. So here are just a few notes:

• All debts get paid.

• Upvote 3

I've said it on IRC.. GPA getting peace for SAI was actually a death sentence. TEst would like rolling him for 1 maybe 2 rounds of war, then move on. Now there's no satisfaction. Even if someone beats them down it's not by their own hands. So now instead of catching the beating he deserves from TEst, he'll simple have their constant hate, hate that will carry over to whatever alliance is desperate enough to shelter him. 

Best result for a TEst leaker would have been to let them chew him up, spit him out, and move on. TEst has shown it moves on from wars without grudge. They like to fight and then share war stories and drinks with their former enemies, win lose or draw. GPA forcing no action from the offended parties simply makes that impossible.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

"Horus had called the dark and savage furies latent in the most ruthless, contradictory, and ill-starred power of the Immaterium.  He had conjured up the fearful idol of an all-devouring Molech of which he was the priest and incarnation.  All his powers, hitherto dissipated and scattered, were now concentrated and directed with terrible energy to one terrible aim." - from The Age of Revolution: Suppressed Monographs of Choirmaster Nemo Zhi Meng

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

• Wiki Mod

Grillick again illustrates his gross incompetence. Forging logs isn't that hard people.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Not only all this, but we had the decency to take Sai in after his own alliance he created fell to pieces through acceptance of shitty members. Just goes to show even the most rigorous restrictions for admitting new members can fail I guess.

T7Vrilp.png

I'm surprised he didn't try to leak the information anonymously. He could have just logged on to mibbit and pm'ed the link to grillick.

Grillick is almost never on it

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Grillick is almost never on it

I would've logged in a day or two into the war and found the link sitting in my queries, and been like "Damn, that would've been useful."

• Upvote 3

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I would've logged in a day or two into the war and found the link sitting in my queries, and been like "Damn, that would've been useful."

That's not how queries work, but okay

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

ayy lmao

You guys act like leaks don't happen in every war. Funny as !@#$.

It's a really rare occurence for someone to leak something from a plan that involves so many people like this, and as a topping on the ice cream, it's from an infamously warmongering alliance. Better enjoy the show while it's still hot :P

UedhRvY.png

Not only all this, but we had the decency to take Sai in after his own alliance he created fell to pieces through acceptance of !@#$ members. Just goes to show even the most rigorous restrictions for admitting new members can fail I guess.

Say what you want about me, but my alliance did not fall apart, and it had nothing to do with my members. It was a personal, IRL issue that caused all of that. The thing that amazes me is that some of you guys take this game way, way too seriously.

Also, Some of you who know me on facebook in real life--stop messaging me on there about this shit. It's a game, I've more important shit to do than answer questions about it anywhere else but here. 

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

It's a really rare occurence for someone to leak something from a plan that involves so many people like this, and as a topping on the ice cream, it's from an infamously warmongering alliance. Better enjoy the show while it's still hot :P

Does Guardian believe involving more people in a plan makes it less likely to leak or is that just you?

Is this sarcasm?

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Say what you want about me, but my alliance did not fall apart, and it had nothing to do with my members. It was a personal, IRL issue that caused all of that. The thing that amazes me is that some of you guys take this game way, way too seriously.

Also, Some of you who know me on facebook in real life--stop messaging me on there about this !@#$. It's a game, I've more important !@#$ to do than answer questions about it anywhere else but here. 

We invited you to be a part of our family, we post some personal shit on there and there is a level of trust involved, so if you're gunna betray us and leak shit, it makes sense people are going to be a bit pissed off. For all we know you could have given real life information to people. How hard is it for people to follow one simple life rule? Don't be a willy. 

• Upvote 1
T7Vrilp.png

>takes this game way too seriously

Sureee Sai... Says someone who leaked the plan of a great super happy fun time because you apparently can't stand the way how other people are enjoying the game as it is

Does Guardian believe involving more people in a plan makes it less likely to leak or is that just you?

Is this sarcasm?

I rather doubt anyone would ever think that more people involved equals to less chance to leak. That's just my personal opinion, you may interpret is however way you may please

And no, it's patrick

UedhRvY.png

>takes this game way too seriously

Sureee Sai... Says someone who leaked the plan of a great super happy fun time because you apparently can't stand the way how other people are enjoying the game as it is

I rather doubt anyone would ever think that more people involved equals to less chance to leak. That's just my personal opinion, you may interpret is however way you may please

And no, it's patrick

I interpret it as being wrong.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

We invited you to be a part of our family, we post some personal !@#$ on there and there is a level of trust involved, so if you're gunna betray us and leak !@#$, it makes sense people are going to be a bit pissed off. For all we know you could have given real life information to people. How hard is it for people to follow one simple life rule? Don't be a willy.

Which is why I left the group. You guys are a family. I never belonged. Yes, I leaked some stuff in a game, but it's incredibly different from leaking personal stuff from a Facebook group. I would never be vile enough to tell anyone about anything from anyone's personal life. I'm a Shit player, but I'm not a terrible person. Suggesting that is beyond insulting.

This has never been anything more than a game to me. The person I an here is not the person I am in real life. This is what I mean by taking this game too seriously.

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Split the hairs how you want. A player who has an issue with the way their alliance is doing something should take it up with the alliance and then leave if desired. Leaking shit and then hiding behind "making the game more fun" is just a cover.

• Upvote 4

Normally I wouldn't care about this, but Tim has a really good point.  I would be miffed if anybody did this sort of thing in any (gaming) group I'm a part of.  It's always best to talk things out privately before making a move.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Which is why I left the group. You guys are a family. I never belonged. Yes, I leaked some stuff in a game, but it's incredibly different from leaking personal stuff from a Facebook group. I would never be vile enough to tell anyone about anything from anyone's personal life. I'm a !@#$ player, but I'm not a terrible person. Suggesting that is beyond insulting.

This has never been anything more than a game to me. The person I an here is not the person I am in real life. This is what I mean by taking this game too seriously.

Good thing you're not who you are in this game. Otherwise you'd be a back stabbing untrustworthy pile of trash. So, cheers to that.

scSqPGJ.gif