Down with Whitey

Ayayay

NAtion_of_Islam.png

Dreams are for losers

Back in 1842, a divine Elijah Muhammad, and Black Jesus gave birth to our holy prophet, Malcolm-X, blessed be his name. Malcolm, in all his glory and majesty saw forth the creation of the Nation of Islam. A most holy organization tasked with the objective of bringing true equality through segregation, and separation from the white man and the perils associated with him.

We see all around us, the death and destruction that the white man has caused. The horrors and the plagues of violence that he has spread. The corruption and the greed that has followed in his wake. The colonialism, the imperialism, the death of all those that oppose him. It is a scourge. And we are here to challenge that scourge with the word and the sword of Allah.

Today we declare the continuation of the Nation of Islam. Today we will engage the Jihad in full thrust, praise be to Allah!

Signed:
NotThePope: Underlordgc
The Prophet: Adama
Thing #1: Prefontaine
Thing #2: Grillick

#swaggit

IRC: #noi
Forums: http://www.noi.org/

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Praise Malcom X!

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Allahu Akbar!

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I was steeling my nerves for war when I saw this.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc