Mensa HQ condemns disloyalty

Pfeiffer

It's what Orbis does.

How else would we enjoy ourselves?

but did you know that you could save 15% or more when you switch to Geico?

• Upvote 2

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Hey that one guy I managed to get before VE did was really burning! HA!

I remember you had a few...odd things you wanted to do to him.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Everyone seems to forget Mensa is a society of "geniuses". They knew this was going to happen and it's just part of their master plan 

*puts on tin foil hat*

• Upvote 6

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

You should do what you feel is right.  I won't fault you for that.  I honestly, just thought it spiced up the war a bit though.

Everyone seems to forget Mensa is a society of "geniuses". They knew this was going to happen and it's just part of their master plan 

*puts on tin foil hat*

Dammit, we've been found out. Luckily, tin foil hats are natural targets for our death rays...

HAHAHA WHAT? If you're serious Mensa, go attack all nations that fled GPA. They are as much traitors as SAI is. Or is that to hard?

There are reasons why he is the only one. The others didn't see it fit to share the inner workings of his old Alliance with other alliances.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

SAI-40 isn't the first person to leak things and I can assure you he won't be the last either. So attempting to doll out "punishment" in this regard is a bit silly. Also attempting to paint this as a police action or justice is disingenuous considering the aggrieved are the only ones with a claim to those notions and to my knowledge have chosen to be forgiving; perhaps it's better to respect those wishes.

In any case, I don't really care about you guys raiding SAI-40 at all so enjoy I suppose.

• Upvote 3

I don't mind being attacked and raided. I'm a one man alliance, it's to be expected...but don't masquerade behind the mask of justice. It's a raid because you see an opportunity, nothing more.

That said, good show! You're doing pretty well so far. Let's see how this goes down.

You also deserve it. For the backstabbing you have done and for the bridges you have burnt.

• Wiki Mod

Dio has a profound dislike for traitors. As Dioists it is our sacred obligation to seek out traitors wheresoever they may be found & destroy them.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

ok

so why out of all the people that desert, did you pick the one that everbodies heard about? there are a lot of people in game that deseart all the time, maybe you should roll them as well

oh wait, you dont care, it's just an excuse for mensa HQ to look good and to get a free raid target

• Wiki Mod

Because, deserters are harder to track down & at least they didn't give away vital information to the enemy on the way out.  

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

ok

so why out of all the people that desert, did you pick the one that everbodies heard about? there are a lot of people in game that deseart all the time, maybe you should roll them as well

oh wait, you dont care, it's just an excuse for mensa HQ to look good and to get a free raid target

Comrade!  How are you today?  May the light of Dio shine upon you in most, but not all (I speak of the វាលពិឃាហof course), of your endeavors.

Maybe you should read the OP.  If MENSA chooses to attack a valid target for a raid that seems fine in and of itself.  That target was both open and valid because he had leaked his internal alliance's plans.  Silly role-play seems to be a staple of this game anyway.

Our reading for today-

From the Book of Dio chapter 7

“ An evil man sows strife; gossip separates the best of friends. â€

-Amen

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-