Since Grillick is going to tattle on me. :(

SAI-40

It is a band of friends too, though. If it'd been agreed upon beforehand in some way that anything that happens ingame is just whatever as opposed to real life, then yeah, it'd be just pixels; but it's not quite cool to just go against friends outright unless they're real !@#$. I don't have any comments on that in particular, but just sayin'

That may be true. But from many of the comments in Notes of the Leak, it is appearant that some leaders felt "one-upped" simply shown by their emotional spasms against SAI. If they considered spying a possibility, they should have expected it. By expecting spying, they should have not been hastily emotional against SAI, since the leaders should have expected the outcome. Their emotional comments show their shock value of being spied on. It seems as if the Coalition held themselves higher than the possibility of being spied, almost believing themselves to be immortal from spies, which later warrented the comments.

You and logic are <-------------------------------------------->

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

"It's just pixels"

If I got 1 buck for every that phrase is used to justify something, I'd be able to solve world hunger.

Not if the buck were just pixels.
  • Upvote 4

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I see SAI joined Noir. Jodo: We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

Grillick: I love you.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

i hope SAI gets rolled from the game for this

He is

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well that's not true to start with. Anyway I'm willing to let !@#$ lie for now, looks like Mensa are doing a hell of a job (side note: we didn't ask them to).

oh yeah he must be destroyed over his pixels, oh whatever will he do.

I say we should get over this. Nothing Changed, GPA is still in ruin and the plan coalition only got bigger. I would say his leak actually benefited you.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

I leaked a single document that made absolutely no difference whatsoever to the game (nor would it have ever), and the reaction is the same as if I had personally cleaned out TEst's entire bank, slit all their throats in their sleep, and !@#$ on their graves. It's ridiculous.

I think the only difference is if you didn't leak it everyone's pockets will be a lil bit fatter because of raiding an unprepared enemy.

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

That's the thing. TEst is a band of friends, I never belonged to that. They're all great guys, but their relationship goes far beyond this game--and to me, this is just a game. My relationship with them doesn't go beyond Politics and War, and I don't ever want it to.

This idea that this betrayal goes to some depth beyond me just playing the game is asinine. I leaked a single document that made absolutely no difference whatsoever to the game (nor would it have ever), and the reaction is the same as if I had personally cleaned out TEst's entire bank, slit all their throats in their sleep, and !@#$ on their graves. It's ridiculous.

you where a traitor in game and are being rolled IN GAME as a result

it's not like people are taking it out on you in real life. chill dude

"It's just pixels"

If I got 1 buck for every that phrase is used to justify something, I'd be able to solve world hunger.

It's not how many pixels you have, but what you do with those pixels.

...Or something profound.

scSqPGJ.gif

Well that's not true to start with. Anyway I'm willing to let !@#$ lie for now, looks like Mensa are doing a hell of a job (side note: we didn't ask them to).

Sorry, you're right. I forgot that I leaked your military tactics too. (Though honestly, they're mostly the same tactics as everyone else, you guys just do it much better and far more aggressively.) Still, I'm happy to just let this all pass. I've been relieved of all of my infrastructure and money, there's not much else to do at this point.

you where a traitor in game and are being rolled IN GAME as a result

it's not like people are taking it out on you in real life. chill dude

ttth.gif

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"