>spy again

>????

>PROFIT!!!

FN4ZiQL.png

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun de Menschen das gleiche."

"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

• Wiki Mod

Becuase pixles.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I've leaked more important shit than this guy and I'm a lot more scummy. Honor is all in your head , holding you back from greatest. You guys should all commit seppuku to save your honor, now.

why on Orbis would you give up a guy who stuck their neck out to give you that kind of information?

baffling

I agree, but at the same time, leakers should expect to be exposed and chased out. If I was going to leak sensitive information, I would absolutely expect to be revealed. Unless I did it anonymously, of course.

Edited by Estelle

Personally I admire what Sai did because him leaking info made the gpa war a LOT more interesting.

If GPA wouldn't have gotten a warning they would have rolled over and died so easily that everything on the forums about it would be them asking for peace :/

I liked the post GPA did and it got really interesting to read. plus some how they also got GR, Arggh, ESA and TEK to want to attack them xD

which turned out to be somewhat interesting.

If I was the leader of BoC I would add him (think about giving him gov positions like 10 times before deciding but add him none the less).

eastwood.jpg

^ good reason you don't rule BoC. But I agree he would look good beside some other rat faced &#33;@#&#036; lovers!

Just saying

I always felt bad for declaring war on ESA last month, but every time you open your mouth (or in this case type) I always think about reliving those wonderful moments again. :popcorn:

Just saying

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg

^ good reason you don't rule BoC. But I agree he would look good beside some other rat faced &#33;@#&#036; lovers!

Just saying

This kind of butthurt is hard for me to appreciate, given that I joined after the war.

Still, It's not lost on me. B)

SAI, you did well stirring up trouble, but you didn't go far enough. A true evil mastermind must at all times be aware of the results of his meddling. If you were aware that GPA had a lot of potential attackers, you have to prepare some allies for GPA too. The war must go on, it must continue to burn.

Now my nuns are starving and playing Final Fantasy 8 on the PS to pass the time because steel price has been at an all time low for a week.

Edited by Alice Lune

Personally I admire what Sai did because him leaking info made the gpa war a LOT more interesting.

If GPA wouldn't have gotten a warning they would have rolled over and died so easily that everything on the forums about it would be them asking for peace :/

I liked the post GPA did and it got really interesting to read. plus some how they also got GR, Arggh, ESA and TEK to want to attack them xD

If I was the leader of BoC I would add him (think about giving him gov positions like 10 times before deciding but add him none the less).

All of those alliances were already involved, SAI leaking info had nothing to do with that.

uHQTKq6.png

SAI, you did well stirring up trouble, but you didn't go far enough. A true evil mastermind must at all times be aware of the results of his meddling. If you were aware that GPA had a lot of potential attackers, you have to prepare some allies for GPA too. The war must go on, it must continue to burn.

Now my nuns are starving and playing Final Fantasy 8 on the PS to pass the time because steel price has been at an all time low for a week.

Preparing allies for a neutral? Since when is that possible? 

how was it interesting? even with advanced warning, they still rolled over. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

It added a plot twist that the Coalition didn't take into consideration.

Can't speak for Guardian or SK, but TEst always considers every possible outcome.

Granted we didn't actually expect to occur, we still considered it a possibility. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Can't speak for Guardian or SK, but TEst always considers every possible outcome.

Granted we didn't actually expect to occur, we still considered it a possibility. 

That may be true. But from many of the comments in Notes of the Leak, it is appearant that some leaders felt "one-upped" simply shown by their emotional spasms against SAI. If they considered spying a possibility, they should have expected it. By expecting spying, they should have not been hastily emotional against SAI, since the leaders should have expected the outcome. Their emotional comments show their shock value of being spied on. It seems as if the Coalition held themselves higher than the possibility of being spied, almost believing themselves to be immortal from spies, which later warrented the comments.

Good thing you're not who you are in this game. Otherwise you'd be a back stabbing untrustworthy pile of trash. So, cheers to that.

We invited you to be a part of our family, we post some personal !@#$ on there and there is a level of trust involved, so if you're gunna betray us and leak !@#$, it makes sense people are going to be a bit pissed off. For all we know you could have given real life information to people. How hard is it for people to follow one simple life rule? Don't be a willy.

Edited by Oskar von Reuenthal
  • Upvote 1

AruBTdG.png

After the leak in the marionette war of course you have to plan for a leak in the next. Doesn't make the leak good or just or worth it, and still leaves the leaked angry of course.

Granted, I pull my previous statement of the Coalition being unprepared for leaks. However, the overly emotional comments from the few were not needed. After all, it is only pixels.

AruBTdG.png