If I don't stand my own ground, how can I find my way out of this maze?

Hereno

Should we pay reps to John Harms?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Is the nation of Equaria entitled to reparations for the attack by Gigantasaur?

• Yes, I think Jodo is being fair here
    • Yes, but I think Jodo is asking for a bit much
    • No, I don't think reparations are warranted

stupid.gif

Of course he's right to ask for Reps. What is this, amateur hour?!

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Jodo is right to ask reparations, its the norm when dealing with unprovoked attacks.

Jodo is right, shame on your for trying to get the forum galley to excuse you not paying reparations. $250K is such a small amount that you should be embarrassed to be complaining so much about it.

• Upvote 1

Do you plan on abiding by the results of the poll?

If yes, will you conduct all future alliance business by poll in the Alliance Affairs section? I would like to see how that goes. 

• Upvote 1

So... The war was boring so this needed to be created? Pay the reps and move on, or don't pay the reps and likely receive your lumps for it...

justice, ect, ect.

You are losing it in your old age.

As a member of the Hard-Neutral Sigma. I have sworn not to take sides in any conflicts between any alliances even tho I do have a personal opinion.

Just passing thru.

:P

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

A member of a merc alliance should not receive reps. They are infact paid to destroy. If they want reps than skin the beast, or walk away. Do you intend to pay back a contract you attack? That is the life you choose!

At this time, I'd like to remind everyone of the Forty-Ninth Maxim of Maximally Effective Mercenaries:

"Every client is one missed payment away from becoming a target."

(Why, yes, I did memorize the Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries in addition to the 485 Ferengi Rules of Acquisition, why do you ask?)

• Upvote 2

HJrIaRW.jpg

"Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies."

-- The Ferengi Rules of Acquisition (#76 of 285)

Pay the man his reps.

250k is insignificant. It's an embarrassment that there was even an attempt to try to rally support against sending the reps to Noir. Do it and let the issue die already.

Reps are not simply to cover the cost of damages. It is also a good faith gesture from one alliance to another. The response that an alliance sends reps and how much indicates their sincerity of the situation. Stonewalling and hemming-and-hawing accomplishes nothing. It escalates the situation needlessly.

Am I missing something?

Also, the vid is unrelated. I just think it's cute :v

• Upvote 4
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

250k is insignificant. It's an embarrassment that there was even an attempt to try to rally support against sending the reps to Noir. Do it and let the issue die already.

Reps are not simply to cover the cost of damages. It is also a good faith gesture from one alliance to another. The response that an alliance sends reps and how much indicates their sincerity of the situation. Stonewalling and hemming-and-hawing accomplishes nothing. It escalates the situation needlessly.

Am I missing something?

Also, the vid is unrelated. I just think it's cute :v

Spot on.

cute vid btw

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

From: Keegoz Date: 03/29/2015 Sunday 1:44 am [Report Content]

Lets make this easier than it needs to be, send Jodo his reps and this can be done with. The community stunt didn't work.

Feel free to respond.

Keegoz

Emperor of Rose

lmao

this thread was a trainwreck of try-hard in and of itself, but this PM makes the entire thing worth it

HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY NORMS YOU ARE LITERALLY A MONSTER

• Upvote 1

HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY NORMS YOU ARE LITERALLY A MONSTER

That's what you took from his PM? I read it as "Whatever you were attempting to do in this thread failed". Didn't see anything about him saying you shouldn't have done it in that PM. Either way, either pay the reps, don't, go fight about it, or please continuing talking.

Also, NOIR is supposed to be a merc group, shouldn't you be kicking his ass by now for this?

I just..

rb6iao3.gif

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

That's what you took from his PM? I read it as "Whatever you were attempting to do in this thread failed". Didn't see anything about him saying you shouldn't have done it in that PM. Either way, either pay the reps, don't, go fight about it, or please continuing talking.

Also, NOIR is supposed to be a merc group, shouldn't you be kicking his ass by now for this?

I just..

rb6iao3.gif

actually mr.knowitall if you read the technical support forum you'd know that the matter has already been settled!

try to keep up, we're kind of a big deal, k?

Edited by Hereno

actually mr.knowitall if you read the technical support forum you'd know that the matter has already been settled!

try to keep up, we're kind of a big deal, k?

You're lucky I like you.

scSqPGJ.gif

You're lucky I like you.

Wait, you like this mother!@#$er but not me?

Fine, go hang out with your new best friend, Hereno. See if I care.

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

lmao

this thread was a trainwreck of try-hard in and of itself, but this PM makes the entire thing worth it

HKuqSdx.gif

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.