Individual Surrender Terms for GPA Nations

Tenages

Green Protection Agency nations (and former nations) who wish to surrender, and are engaged against any combination of Seven Kingdoms, Guardian, or Terminus Est must meet the following terms.

2) Decom all missiles, spies, ships, aircraft, and tanks.

3) Embargo the Green Protection Agency

4) Change nation color to pink.

You must also post your surrender as a reply to this thread. A simple “I surrender to the Coalition forces†will do.

If you break any of the terms of your surrender, it will become void and you will be subject to attack again. During your stay on the SoSPoW AA, you will be under coalition protection from outside raids.

These terms are for nations who are fighting SK, Guardian, and TEst. If you aren’t fighting any of these 3 alliances, see this thread .

For simplicity’s sake I have included a list of rulers these surrender terms applies to below. Note, this list is not necessarily all-inclusive.  If you’re unsure if you qualify for these terms, please contact Tenages.

Richard Smith

martbhell

John Carter

Llago

Lottario

Brian

Boysun

Aerospear

Neo-Nexus

Kalev60

Hiawatha

Lunan

Velicia

Red-army

John Harms

Seven Kingdoms is the alliance with responsibility for handling surrenders. Should you have any questions at all, please contact Tenages or Solomon. 

Addendum. These are not alliance peace terms. If you have questions about the status of alliance peace negotiations, please speak to your leaders. 

Addendum 2: It was suggested to me that I clarify this. The SoSPoW AA is not a tax farm. It collects no taxes from those who surrender.

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

>tfw you don't know what to shitpost about

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I surrender to have a meal within the next 2hrs

So funny. Ha.ha.ha -.-

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

To the Coalition Commander:

NUTS!

From the Biscottian Commander

In all seriousness you want my surrender, work it out with my leaders.

Edited by Lunan
  • Upvote 5

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Any surrender terms that include leaving GPA AA affliction and joining some taxfarm of a PoW camp will result in a polite NO in my case.

We're actually not running any taxes on the SoSPoW AA.

I'm glad to see you all choosing to stay with your alliance. Nevertheless, I have had requests for surrender terms, from multiple nations on that list, and we told them they'd be available after one round of war. Being a man of my word, here there are. If no one chooses to take them, that's cool :)

Edited by Tenages
  • Upvote 4
wF9Bjre.gif

In case anyone was wondering I do not, and will not surrender in my verbal resistance to this coalition.

• Upvote 5

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

In case anyone was wondering I do not, and will not surrender in my verbal resistance to this coalition.

I enjoyed your argument trying to find a CB from the Blood for the Blood God btw. lol

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

do you ever shut up? I have really about had it with you

• Upvote 3

Meaningless verbal support is my favorite kind of outside assistance.

• Upvote 4

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Meaningless verbal support is my favorite kind of outside assistance.

There is a difference between even cheap heat and just being foolish. People aren't going to see that and go "what a heel", they'll think "what an idiot". 

Dude is basically supporting you by extension and you're calling him a loser? Come on now.  

Increase your diplomacy stat mate. 

• Upvote 1