Worldwide Address to Orbis (UKF)

Kamea Arano

Official Address from the Leader of The United Korean Federation

Dprk_zpsp1po3l49.png

I am here to discuss a few things. Let's start with the "Game, Set, Match" War. The rumors of my men killing Civilians are false.. My men is acting swiftly to ensure that civilian casualties are minimal. I will say those videos taken from Gurdian Civilians of their people being executed are fake. And we are working to suppress the whistleblowers. As for the borders being opened. Immigration is what will bring income to the country. It's something i had to think about carefully. The more workers the better the nation will run. Today is a beginning of a new era in Orbis. And i'm here to shape a better future for Orbis. No more questions.

double post m9

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Recently, I've received reports from some Forentians who emmigrated to the UKF that they were mistreated while working at factories, and subject to "terrible and unsafe" workplace.

President Helios

Edited by Stratos
  • Upvote 1

Recently, I've received reports from some Forentians who emmigrated to the UKF that they were mistreated while working at factories, and subject to "terrible and unsafe" workplace.

President Helios

Those allegations are not proven.

Those allegations are not proven.

I realize that, but the reports alone are enough for me to restrict any further Emmigration to the UKF. I'll let Stratos decide on it when he gets back in office November 1st. Until then, I can't let any more Forentians to move there.

President Helios

• Upvote 1