A great crime was commited

RedPhx

:popcorn:

This was fun eh?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Again, some of you are ridiculous with how sensitive you are to vulgarity, especially when you're on the internet and it's more common here than your father's mouth.

Could call himself a newbie. Given the history of the word "!@#$" it just ain't very cool to use it, no matter how many people use it "humorously" or "lightheartedly". It's unnecessary trouble, and the commonality of a thing doesn't make it necessarily more acceptable. If you don't like it, feel free to complain about it on 4chan  :P

At any rate, I'm glad Kastor's new alliance flopped, here's hoping DEIC rejects him too :3

Edited by Erin

I'm not a vulture, and I apologize if that came off rude, what I meant was we are willing to take in people who have been screwed over by kastor and help them rebuild so i'm sorry if the way I worded it wasn't to your liking.

That wasn't even directed to you... it was directed toward the rebel bikers guy advertising for his alliance... 

lrn 2 read 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

How the hell is this thread still going?

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Any of you interested can apply to BRMC (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club) as we are looking for new recruits. We have and always will be tax free which would be great since you were being 100% taxed. XD In all seriousness though, anyone looking for a place to go is welcome.

But it was him...

#6 in P&W Beta

That wasn't even directed to you... it was directed toward the rebel bikers guy advertising for his alliance... 

lrn 2 read 

Saeton's having trouble with changing forum display names.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Saeton's having trouble with changing forum display names.

What's a changing forum display name? :D

Edited by Estelle