A great crime was commited

RedPhx

Any of you interested can apply to BRMC (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club) as we are looking for new recruits. We have and always will be tax free which would be great since you were being 100% taxed. XD In all seriousness though, anyone looking for a place to go is welcome.

ffs,show a little class you vulture.

• Upvote 4

ffs,show a little class you vulture.

I'm not a vulture, and I apologize if that came off rude, what I meant was we are willing to take in people who have been screwed over by kastor and help them rebuild so i'm sorry if the way I worded it wasn't to your liking.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I'm not a vulture, and I apologize if that came off rude, what I meant was we are willing to take in people who have been screwed over by kastor and help them rebuild so i'm sorry if the way I worded it wasn't to your liking.

Its just that, the way you worded it basically sounded like you were preying off of the weak and unfortunate who have been scammed by kastor.

Edited by Stratos

Oh, hello.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Oh, hello.

Why you do it than? Just seems odd is all considering it was your alliance and I'd have thought you'd have wanted to prove people wrong... instead of proving them completely correct in their evaluation of you. 

EDIT: Saw your thread, never mind. 

Edited by Rozalia

Its just that, the way you worded it basically sounded like you were preying off of the weak and unfortunate who have been scammed by kastor.

Well I'm sorry for the confusion.

Well I'm sorry for the confusion.

It's rather disrespectful to put your alliance recruitment spiel up in the middle of a discussion about grievances suffered by others, nonetheless. Don't do it in the future, please.

Hope the people here get their money back and Kastor's new alliance falls on its face.

RedPhx you might not remember me but was in titan also. i am in a new version of titan,with kastor. He said he will repay all debts. Now, the alliance is the Titanian Empire. Don't know what else to do.

Gl0ri0us Leader (GL)

Slow learner award goes to...
  • Upvote 3

q8nfyvc.gif

RedPhx you might not remember me but was in titan also. i am in a new version of titan,with kastor. He said he will repay all debts. Now, the alliance is the Titanian Empire. Don't know what else to do.

Gl0ri0us Leader (GL)

Slow learner award goes to...

He still owes me 3 mil...

Looks like he's got a new scam starting up.

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=1233

dis1.gif

Can you not? K thanks

Hey, we hold certain standards here on these forums. Not all agree with them, but they're held nonetheless.

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 3

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

dis1.gif

Hey, we hold certain standards here on these forums. Not all agree with them, but they're held nonetheless.

Again, some of you are ridiculous with how sensitive you are to vulgarity, especially when you're on the internet and it's more common here than your father's mouth.

• Upvote 1

Again, some of you are ridiculous with how sensitive you are to vulgarity, especially when you're on the internet and it's more common here than your father's mouth.

tumblr_mvnicyDQx41rv3w77o3_r1_250.gif

I didn't have any other gifs appropriate for this situation. :(

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"