what would you lucid dream?

SoS

If you could do whatever you want in your dreams, what would you do?

I used to have lucid dreams. After I (quickly) got bored of the obvious activities ;) I enjoyed getting myself killed. The best was head on collisions.

• Upvote 2

I don't know if it was a lucid dream or not, but I do remember something like that happening once. Shit got weird really fast and I woke myself up laughing.

I suck at doing that. I realize i'm dreaming, I try to do the things, but my subconcoius says "!@#$ you m8" and doesn't let me do anything. For example, if I wanna rob a bank, I'll go to the bank, shoot someone because dreams, but my subconcious goes, "yeah, there's not gonna be any money in the vault, because I know you want the money, but no."

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I don't know if it was a lucid dream or not, but I do remember something like that happening once. !@#$ got weird really fast and I woke myself up laughing.

You realize you're dreaming first. Then, you realize you can dream whatever you choose. It definitely gets weird and if you don't wake laughing you're doing it wrong.

I think the the main ingredients for lucid dreaming are zero stress, meditation, and extreme self discipline (as in a Buddhist monk on fire). Then you need the kind of personality that despite being a monk would enjoy doing !@#$ed up stuff.

You realize you're dreaming first. Then, you realize you can dream whatever you choose. It definitely gets weird and if you don't wake laughing you're doing it wrong.

I think the the main ingredients for lucid dreaming are zero stress, meditation, and extreme self discipline (as in a Buddhist monk on fire). Then you need the kind of personality that despite being a monk would enjoy doing !@#$ed up stuff.

Maybe it was, then. Maybe it wasn't. I never get stressed out over anything, so there's that. My self-discipline isn't that great, though.

I used to have very lucid dreams a year ago from a medication I took for bipolar and anxiety disorders. These dreams ranged from very lucid feelings of bring killed or diving in the ocean and feeling the water on my skin even though it was a dream. However I ended up having to stop taking it because it also made me hallucinate when I was awake.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Having big tits and slapping people's faces with it.

I too have this dream.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

I once realising I was dreaming tried to wake up, but every time I thought I'd managed I found myself still in another dream (think inception). Very strange.

Dying in dreams hurts as well (even though it shouldn't)...

Yeah, it does. That's why I usually chose head-on collisions at a combined speed of 120 mph. I was thrown through the glass so fast, I only experienced a disembodied flight. No pain. It was transcendent.

Judging by your avvy I came to the conclusion that your lucid dreams involved nuns and AR-15s lol

No no, that would be lesbianism. Also, I don't have a gun fetish, unless if it's glock. I mean the design, the reliability... it just makes me feel so good, you know?

The current one wouldn't be a dream... it'd be a nightmare.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

But seriously, I'm surprised no one else gave a lewd answer for this question.

Mine would be Barbara Palvin or Brigitte Bardot in And God Created Woman. 

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png