That sweet sound of gold on a bosom

Greene

Er? Not that it really matters at this point, but the reason that Joshua Granger was gradually de-ranked was due to either his inability to or refusal to be more active and involved in the alliance and government.

He doesn't like your policies, let alone, you. lol

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Treaties aren't really our thing

You are merc's why the hell do you need a treaty? only thing merc's need is a contract that says they are getting paid

• Upvote 2

eastwood.jpg

You are merc's why the hell do you need a treaty? only thing merc's need is a contract that says they are getting paid

Ok? Not sure why you just repeated exactly what he said. That is exactly what this and all our others are. We have 0 treaties and 4 contracts :).

Edited by Shadow
tvPWtuA.gif

Grealind sux.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 8 months later...

The founder left CU and before that was on a slow decline.

He was Pres, then Vice Pres, then gov member, then regular member, and now he is gone and somewhere else.

That is exactly how Arrgh! Defense works. 

Also Merc Pref Contracts as we have stated are fairly minimal. In my opinion they have been used as a free way to rep arrgh! rather then paying for one of our protection contracts or truly being one of our associates. 

--- Just realized this was a grave dig, sorry ---

Edited by Jacob Hanson