DEIC DoW on The Axis of Green!!!

ColoringNick

decoheader.png

Throughout the course of history, there have been monumental achievements steadfastly thrusting pixel-kind forward. The wheel, sliced bread, beer, (I think beer came first). Anyway, this is one of those things.

The In-Between:

The Dutch East India Company, formerly known by a name that most of this world cannot even hope to pronounce, and the Cobalt Clique, formerly known as a blasted pony themed alliance, have grown fond of and friendly towards each other. In the spirit of booze, drunkenness, and general debauchery, not to mention goodwill and glad tidings, we do hereby sign this Optional Defense and Aggression Pact.

Dawn:

In the event that either of our prestigious, glorious, and generally exalted alliances comes under attack, or in the event that one of us so chooses to engage in the pursuits of flesh of the pixelated variety, the other is invited to, encouraged to, but not obligated to join in on the fun and entertainment. This could be economic, militaristic, diplomatic, or well, any other way we can't possibly think of right now.

Noon:

Should either of our heavenly alliances come to learn of something that the other ought to know, so long as sharing won't violate a higher value treaty, or breach alliance security, we need to share it, and we will. It'll probably be over a pint, but there you have it.

Dusk:

If by some nutty miracle, our two alliances feel we should upgrade this, then we can. If however we decide we'd rather depart and go our separate ways, we can do so. If we want to alert the world ahead of time, we can, but that's not really necessary. After all, no sense prolonging painful agony, right?

Signatures:

For the Cobalt Clique

Grealind, Cyradis, Robert Ap Ioan, and the whole Clicky Clique

For the Dutch East India Company

Chairman: Mortimer

Minister of Finance: TheNG

Minister of Defense: stetonic

Minister of Internal Affairs: Wilhelm II

Minister of Foreign Affairs: ColoringNick

Deputy Minister of Finance: Skyler215

• Upvote 3

It's finally happened. We are paperless no more. With that, I present boobies...

uJSlxGI.gif

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Congrats on the treaty, guys.

Oh, and double congratulations for graduating from paperless. :D

Edited by Ceres

huhwhat

o/

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

o/ Cyradis leaking logs again

• Upvote 5

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wait.... We're not going to war with GPA? 

Well, I guess we can do this then.

/me raises the glass to treaties and all that.

o/ CC and DEIC

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Congrats guys

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."