#occupygpa

Princess Bubblegum

aKUqjQs.jpg

The people of the world have spoken and their voices cry out for justice. GPA, the bastion of the 1%, will finally learn the meaning of the word. 

The 99% will be occupying the Green Protection Agency as soon as we can pack our tents and drumsticks. We will be forming a drum circle around GPA headquarters until further notice.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum
  • Upvote 6

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Doesn't sound neutral.

Well since we are at war I think saying that is acceptable. I mean PB did just declare war on the GPA not the other way around :)

• Upvote 3

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Well since we are at war I think saying that is acceptable. I mean PB did just declare war on the GPA not the other way around :)

A neutral response imo would have been: "Best of luck" not the stuff he said :P 

A neutral response imo would have been: "Best of luck" not the stuff he said :P

Hey he is at war. People normally aren't buddy buddy with their enemies :P

Isn't not like Mussolini had dinner with Churchill :P

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Yet they haven't hit anybody in GPA...

Never said it was smart but hey this is a declaration of war I take it so they might not attack but they still made a threat. Also I don't know if you noticed but he is a bit impulsive :P

• Upvote 1

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Yet they haven't hit anybody in GPA...

Never said it was smart but hey this is a declaration of war I take it so they might not attack but they still made a threat. Also I don't know if you noticed but he is a bit impulsive :P

Full slots at the moment. Once we're finished with our current projects and done packing, then we'll head on over to set up the drum circle.

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

Full slots at the moment. Once we're finished with our current projects and done packing, then we'll head on over to set up the drum circle.

Sadly we have a lot of guests at the moment so you will have to provide your own provisions. The much faster alliances get quicker service :)

• Upvote 3

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Sadly we have a lot of guests at the moment so you will have to provide your own provisions. The much faster alliances get quicker service :)

Oh, so the richer alliances get to hit you first? How is that fair to the working nation? They have to constantly fight for their lives and you just let the rich take you first? Where's the justice in that?

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Oh, so the richer alliances get to hit you first? How is that fair to the working nation? They have to constantly fight for their lives and you just let the rich take you first? Where's the justice in that?

Well sadly we were not prepared for this many nations. The rich decided they wanted us before the poor did. It is indeed a sad day for the poor nations when the rich decided they want more GPA then they need.

• Upvote 4

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159