Goodbye GPA

Fox Fire

I'm still trying to figure out what cake under wants.

axJmn.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowcake

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Dude i dont blame gpa members for leaving. The alliance drained their bank into the ten largest nations and left the rest out to get rekt. Gpa is the Gut-less priss agency their leadership proves it and the inability to rally their members around a good feather ruffling means its time for mensa hq to take the title of neutral menace.

• Upvote 1

GPA was dead since Lambda's departure.

Lambda sweeping in and saving the day would be the greatest thing this year. :P

Dude i dont blame gpa members for leaving. The alliance drained their bank into the ten largest nations and left the rest out to get rekt. Gpa is the Gut-less priss agency their leadership proves it and the inability to rally their members around a good feather ruffling means its time for mensa hq to take the title of neutral menace.

I'm rather curious what information you're basing that on, as I'm pretty positive they have used what little tax they require for defense against rogues in the past. Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Wiki Mod

Mensa is new, not neutral last I checked.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Kudos for GPA members who didn't immediately bail out at the first whiff of war o/

You know what, good for them. The ones that bailed, or most of them at least, are the ones who actually want to be really be neutral, and recognized that GPA, is in fact, a farce.

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

You know what, good for them. The ones that bailed, or most of them at least, are the ones who actually want to be really be neutral, and recognized that GPA, is in fact, a farce.

Well, that could be true, but it would mean that there's a lot less action if a lot of GPA deserted

UedhRvY.png

Sheepy is Pontius Pilate.

Correction, pretty sure Sheepy is God in this situation.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Correction, pretty sure Sheepy is God in this situation.

So Lambdadelta is Sheepy's son? That makes no sense.

Divorced from the context of this conversation, I'd totally agree with you. But in the context where Lamdadelta was crucified at the demand of the community, Sheepy plays the role of the reluctant ruler who heeded the will of the people and executed the sentence they demanded.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

They will rise up from the ashes and rebuild. They always do.

Now if only they'd learn that the best defense is good offense. :P

Edited by Ceres