Goodbye GPA

Fox Fire

A toast and a wink to those fighting the good fight cheers

55796-Olivia-Wilde-cheers-wink-gif-1-hgF

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I think and hope the GPA is around for as long as they want to be.  But given the game mechanics I'm not sure neutrality if feasible, unless the allliance remains small and off the radar.  And if it can avoid nations flocking to it just because they are cowards.  I think GPA's core will emerge much stronger and they'll avoid taking in people that will just run at the first war rumor.

• Upvote 4

Eh, GPA won't go. They will, for better or worse, still be around til the game dies.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Everyone apologize for doubting the authenticity of GPA's info.

Nah, I don't think anyone actually believed GPA was lying(and if someone did they are stupid as !@#$), just basic PR handling.

I baked you a cake :P

Is it yellow?

Which is hopefully a long time from now. To many GPA rollings ahead of us!

Here here o/ Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win