Guardian Declaration of War

Prefontaine

Then you better start building a coalition that can enforce peace. Otherwise, it's a dog eat dog world out there. Nothing comes easy, and that includes peace.

So what you're saying, and correct me if i'm wrong, but this whole coalition isn't about GPA breaking their own neutrality, but one meant to destroy GPA because they have a lot of score?

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

So what you're saying, and correct me if i'm wrong, but this whole coalition isn't about GPA breaking their own neutrality, but one meant to destroy GPA because they have a lot of score?

Maybe you should check this guys AA. 

VlevQ3R.jpg

• Upvote 3

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Whoever said that GPA is weak clearly hasn't been paying attention

I don't really give half a shit if GPA have the biggest score, as long as they're neutral and actually made an effort being one. But they're not, and it's been shown that they're more than willing to take preemptive act on "Threat against Neutrality," which, if goes by their personal definition of neutrality, could be literally anything.

UedhRvY.png

No sir, that's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is that if you want to oppose the world that you described, you will have to get the power necessary to do so. People who run alliances often put a lot of work into what they do, and you aren't entitled to control their behavior just because. You want to enforce your CB standards? Then put your money where your mouth is.

No sir, that's not what I'm saying at all.

What I'm saying is that if you want to oppose the world that you described, you will have to get the power necessary to do so. People who run alliances often put a lot of work into what they do, and you aren't entitled to control their behavior just because. You want to enforce your CB standards? Then put your money where your mouth is.

I am putting my money where my mouth is, sir.

I am verbally opposing this farce of a coalition.

Words are sometimes much more effective than pixels.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

I am putting my money where my mouth is, sir.

I am verbally opposing this farce of a coalition.

Words are sometimes much more effective than pixels.

Sorry, but no. Until you put action to those words, all you are doing is whining. There is no verbal resistance, because verbal resistance gets crushed underfoot in the march toward war.

Sorry, but no. Until you put action to those words, all you are doing is whining. There is no verbal resistance, because verbal resistance gets crushed underfoot in the march toward war.

You're not a student of history, are you?

Either way, I have showed to even you that you have no CB.

What do you want him to do, attack GPA to prove his point?

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

56WLGxf.png

Flag compliments of Cuba

Kill the beast!

GPA has had a shaky existence in the last few months. Lots of leadership changes (seriously a lot), lots of members leaving stating internal strife, and other neutral alliances being formed because GPA "Isn't neutral enough". What we can say for sure is that Grillick condones spy attacks against nations, and Grillick is the only Triumvirate in GPA. GPA isn't neutral. If we all recognize their false neutrality and leave them alone, the gap in strength they'd form after whatever next big war happened would have been nearly insurmountable. If they were truly a neutral alliance this wouldn't be a problem, but they're not.

Leading up to this war I've had many interactions with Impero, the leader of VE. During one of our talks we were discussing one of the members who fled GPA to join VE. During this discussion Impero said something along the lines of "You can't gain the benefits of being at war without being at war". Basically I can't claim him to be a war deserter without a declaration of war. Impero was right, you can't claim the benefit of something without that something existing. GPA cannot gain the benefit of being neutral, while not being neutral. Guardian along with her allies hereby declare war on the Green Protection Agency. 

This justification is absurd. I have made it abundantly clear that any alliance that came to me and said they were injured by my actions against The Candy Kingdom would receive a full apology, restitution for the damage, and my removal from office. None has ever been willing to do so. This "justification" is a transparent attempt to cover up the real reason for the war, which Terminus Est has made clear. 

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

This justification is absurd. I have made it abundantly clear that any alliance that came to me and said they were injured by my actions against The Candy Kingdom would receive a full apology, restitution for the damage, and my removal from office. None has ever been willing to do so. This "justification" is a transparent attempt to cover up the real reason for the war, which Terminus Est has made clear. 

So while each alliance posts their own justifications for war, each uniquely crafted in their own right, you simply copy-paste an asinine response to all of them?

Just because you have lead your lambs to the slaughter house doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't enjoy some delicious gyros.

IMG_1094.jpg

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

WANA, you do know you're discussing our CB with a BoC member right?

If he is going to defend your CB, then I will continue to show him why your CB is crap.

Unfortunately, I am quite happy not attacking this coalition of cowards, as I enjoy my membership in my alliance. I will however passively resist this coalition

Gotta love going through 5 threads reading on the same topic. :D

3work5me

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

So while each alliance posts their own justifications for war, each uniquely crafted in their own right, you simply copy-paste an asinine response to all of them?

Just because you have lead your lambs to the slaughter house doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't enjoy some delicious gyros.

IMG_1094.jpg

I gave each Declaration of War the attention it deserved. Each parroted the same absurd rhetoric, woven into a thematic tapestry for its alliance. If there are three identical conversations, there's no reason not to make identical statements.

Terminus Est has the honor to identify the true reason for its actions, while the other alliances cower in lies and deceit. I'll honor the former and dismiss the latter.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

That would be counter-productive. What I expect him to do is basically !@#$ or get off the pot. Lots of people like to complain but never put in the work to change what they dislike. Also, more competition is great for the game. If someone reads my posts and then goes out, produces results and stirs up some fun as a result, then that's even better.

Edited by Ceres

IMG_1094.jpg

lolwut? Shawarma sandwiches are a million times better than that Greek garbage

gallery-beef-shawarma-sandwich.jpg

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I gave each Declaration of War the attention it deserved. Each parroted the same absurd rhetoric, woven into a thematic tapestry for its alliance. If there are three identical conversations, there's no reason not to make identical statements.

Terminus Est has the honor to identify the true reason for its actions, while the other alliances cower in lies and deceit. I'll honor the former and dismiss the latter.

Which will do nothing. Either way, all of the alliances are hitting you. Reason or not

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

While I don't have a problem with this war in principle, I find the notion that its being declared because "the gap in strength they'd form after whatever next big war happened would have been nearly insurmountable" to be laughable, as well as any assertion that GPA is somehow a strong or difficult opponent. The very threat of war turned their strength chart into a passable reenactment of a kamikaze attack. An actual assault is sure to leave them begging for beige or PoW status. They could be ten times the size they are now, but as long as their military performance runs along these same lines, any attempt to paint them as a threat to anyone rings hollow. I mean, could you see GPA actually launching an attack? On actual nations?

Keep doing what you're doing, of course, not really my business there. But trying to spin GPA as a bogeyman made me chuckle a bit.

Let's also not forget GPA's defacto protectorate over other "neutral" alliances:

Good luck with everything, Lyrositor!

And to anyone thinking about jumping on him because Sigma is a one-man alliance, I'd like to remind you of Article 4( B) of our Declaration of Neutrality.

Act at your own risk.

That would be counter-productive. What I expect him to do is basically !@#$ or get off the pot. Lots of people like to complain but never put in the work to change what they dislike. Also, more completion is great for the game. If someone reads my posts and then goes out, produces results and stirs up some fun as a result, then that's even better.

This Coalition of Cowards has made their purpose clear, and I am left with no choice but to oppose their immoral tactics.

Opposition does not always come in the form of a war declaration, but I will speak out against those who would attack defenseless people "just because."

As I said in the OP. You cannot gain the benefits that come with being neutral without actually being neutral. You want to be neutral and grow in peace, then be neutral and peaceful. A startling number of people who have left GPA in the last months have had very discouraging things to say on that matter.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif