Vulgarity Reports

Dwemyrn

Or you could be a little bit more mature, and not swear in PMs that you send.  Just because we are on the internet, doesnt mean you have to act like it.

I don't swear in pms, I have once, and got tattled on. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Or you could be a little bit more mature, and not swear in PMs that you send.  Just because we are on the internet, doesnt mean you have to act like it.

In what way is cussing not being "Mature"? I mean !@#$ man, suck it up already :P

don't be a !@#$ :P

• Upvote 1

Swearing is part of my everyday vocabulary. I think the whole concept of curse words is ridiculous. I can be just as inappropriate and offensive without using a single curse word.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Swearing is part of my everyday vocabulary. I think the whole concept of curse words is ridiculous. I can be just as inappropriate and offensive without using a single curse word.

You're just that good Fox-Fire :D

This should probably be in the Moderation Support forum. Anyhoo, the board has filters. Anything deemed too vulgar is probably filtered anyway.

It shouldnt be. Moderation is non discussion I posted this here because I wanted it to be discussed.

some of us don't use them words to be mean, they're just part of our daily speech mannerisms. no harm intended :)

I use the word f--- in a very regular basis.

It shouldnt be. Moderation is non discussion I posted this here because I wanted it to be discussed.

I use the word f--- in a very regular basis.

Actually the primary forum is open to discussion. You're free to use any language you like, just not here. This forum and this game are meant to be enjoyed by a larger audience. Filters are necessary to keep it "PG-13" and people posting reports is typically the result of filter evasion....such as posting a video with language in it that is filtered here.

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png

Actually the primary forum is open to discussion. You're free to use any language you like, just not here. This forum and this game are meant to be enjoyed by a larger audience. Filters are necessary to keep it "PG-13" and people posting reports is typically the result of filter evasion....such as posting a video with language in it that is filtered here.

If this is a "Real Issue" maybe a filter just like when vulgar words are posted on a forum, should automatically censor these words.

Edited by Anus Beadus

Moved topic to Moderation Support, as it is a discussion regarding moderation rules.

Be advised that the moderation team is the final and only arbiter of what is and is not a rule on these forums. Any discussion had here, no matter how much of a consensus you think you have built, will not be binding on the moderation team in determining what is and is not acceptable word use.

That said, see this post for a simple rule-of-thumb that may come in handy when deciding whether to report something for profanity.

In addition, two warns have been issued in this thread for filter evasion.