Whats your IQ?

LordRahl2

Did a crappy online one for my English class once in reference to Flowers for Algernon. I think I got 110-120? It was a year ago, and I honestly don't like online IQ test, and I don't like to be defined by a single number. There's more to us that just that

As you sow, so shall you reap

What are we, Dragon Ball?

Yes.

c6ebd574b6470b4b64b435130c621e61.jpg

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 2 weeks later...

I see some pretty high numbers in here :D [like some of the tests I did, up to 145+... doubt it]

There's a saying that you don't need intelligence to be powerful. Being in here since some time I'd rate this saying true :D

I see some pretty high numbers in here :D [like some of the tests I did, up to 145+... doubt it]

There's a saying that you don't need intelligence to be powerful. Being in here since some time I'd rate this saying true :D

Jerry, now you know from where the name Mensa HQ comes.  We had the same thing happen at another forum.  Damn near statistically impossible.  Well, I should say highly improbable since it is statistically possible.

Priest of Dio

• 2 weeks later...

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,11816.0.html

If you register, you can see why the alliance is named Mensa HQ. A dozen people claimed Einstein-level brains, and everyone else was at least Ken Jennings tier. Already in this thread we have 192 and 207, though, so maybe the mean level of bullshit will be even higher here.

Every number posted in this thread is pretty much bullshit. That's completely obvious.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

69. jk why give a shit?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I scored in the 99th percentile on the Mensa Admissions test last month. That translates to somewhere between 135 and 158.

Proof: http://imgur.com/AU6eXZQ

Score Conversion: http://us.mensa.org/AML/?LinkServID=5A1CE69C-C4DD-6B70-EE32B45588243A22 

Edited by dmjohnston

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I scored in the 99th percentile on the Mensa Admissions test last month. That translates to somewhere between 135 and 158.

Proof: http://imgur.com/AU6eXZQ

Score Conversion: http://us.mensa.org/AML/?LinkServID=5A1CE69C-C4DD-6B70-EE32B45588243A22 

Mensa requirements are about 131-132 depending on the test you take.

hawking_iq.png

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

98th percentile, yes. But on the website (that link is broken, the one here will let you get to the tables: http://us.mensa.org/join/testing/scoreevaluation/)you can convert your raw test score to percentile, and then your percentile to an approximate IQ.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Double post, in reference to online IQ tests: http://castle.eiu.edu/~edjournal/webiqtests.pdf

In that paper you'll see that the major ones drastically overscore. Apparently though, based on their data, queendom.com is not terrible. It was only a few points off, though it got worse in the high range.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Everyone who claims an IQ over 150 should join MENSA HQ, it's your natural home

That's the high int low wis model that'll get you as far as Long Term Capital Management, because you'll quickly be overwhelmed by spergs who have no social skills, no judgment, and no cohesion. Mensa by itself is not a good organization; given the complexity of the present world you need around 170 IQ to truly be a "genius", and while these people might want their own support group, since SD would indicate 7000 people with that IQ in the world, things like Mensa get filled with maladaptives and egoists.

Psychological research has shown that intelligence, especially in the case of "common" genius, is not a strong determinant of life outcomes. Things like diligence, willpower, discipline, and sociability matter more in almost all cases. Clutching on to a manufactured number of questionable quality shows a lack of those traits.

Somewhere above 120, but below 130. Last time was 122, age 25

''Achieve your mission with all your might.
Despair not till your last breath.
Make your death count.''

54654815213156456487121548752121687812154972121354682121321564845465121654987131145496875464546846545645212312123132485798714541641641624165745697854565121235464567554546468745615135648484564564546513521564851265874821548713541567912348713524876454487156486748

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

That's the high int low wis model that'll get you as far as Long Term Capital Management, because you'll quickly be overwhelmed by spergs who have no social skills, no judgment, and no cohesion. Mensa by itself is not a good organization; given the complexity of the present world you need around 170 IQ to truly be a "genius", and while these people might want their own support group, since SD would indicate 7000 people with that IQ in the world, things like Mensa get filled with maladaptives and egoists.

Psychological research has shown that intelligence, especially in the case of "common" genius, is not a strong determinant of life outcomes. Things like diligence, willpower, discipline, and sociability matter more in almost all cases. Clutching on to a manufactured number of questionable quality shows a lack of those traits.

Oh, you are pretty MENSA Inst.

-signature removed for rules violation-

If you are admitting ("far, far more than that brother!") that you are either #1, so egotistical that you believe that you are always right, or #2, so insensate that no one with any opposing views can ever talk any sense into you, then I agree. I shalln't repeat that folly.