Whats your IQ?

LordRahl2

I got mine done by a professional. Not online. Online ones are crap.

pics or it didnt happen

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

My IQ is lyke 104832059345709346.29 according to Foxburo's Institution of Official IQ Testing.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

My IQ is lyke 104832059345709346.29 according to Foxburo's Institution of Official IQ Testing.

Of course you would get that you are the one who came up with all the answers on it :P

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

These IQ scores of 182 and 178 would make you super-geniuses. I highly doubt that because an extremely small percentage of Humanity has an IQ of above 150.

Anyways, I'm 149.  Professionally tested of course.

last one of those i took had me in the mid 160s somewhere :P

and it's possible if you're like us and read/remember &#33;@#&#036;ing everything lol. 

Well based on the all of the IQ scores I've seen in this thread, literally everyone here is over qualified to join Mensa International and has an IQ in what I'm guessing is the top 1% of the whole planet....

This is pretty much exactly why I never put any trust in people who self-report their IQ on the internet. Everyone claims they're a genius. Even if I had taken an IQ test, I still wouldn't participate in garbage like this for exactly that reason.

This is pretty much exactly why I never put any trust in people who self-report their IQ on the internet. Everyone claims they're a genius. Even if I had taken an IQ test, I still wouldn't participate in garbage like this for exactly that reason.

160 some odd is the upper end of "average" I'd be blessed to have 178+ :D

Had mine done via MENSA whilst at Uni many years ago. So i would have been around 20 or so.

MENSA requirements are usually stated as 150+ gets you in which is top 2% of population by IQ score. THere are several different ways of measuring it even at MENSA.

I scored 142 which was enough to get me into the top 1%, i forget which method they used though.

People on the Internet will already be more intelligent than your run-of-the-mill peasant. This is a text based game which will eliminate the stupider Internet folk as its not call of duty.

I think its entirely reasonable that pretty much everyone here would be above average.

• Upvote 2

iq tests don't even really measure anything meaningful

whenever i take online iq tests i score somewhere between 110 and 145, depending on the test

i think i got like 125 on the practice thing mensa had on their website a few years back while high

Edited by Hereno

People on the Internet will already be more intelligent than your run-of-the-mill peasant. This is a text based game which will eliminate the stupider Internet folk as its not call of duty.

I think its entirely reasonable that pretty much everyone here would be above average.

Yeah above average

But 170+ isn't really all that believable

We'd probably see more coverage

Though I bet those high scores are achievable

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Have you talked to the people on this game? They're &#33;@#&#036;ing idiots.

uHQTKq6.png

Pretty sure it's 189 or something.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I hope everyone here realizes that online IQ tests compared to real IQ tests, are like the equivalent of comparing the little maze on the back of your cereal box to a college entry exam....

I also highly doubt every number posted in this thread.

Of course. You shouldn't trust anything on the Internet.

It's also funny how I have the "lowest" IQ here while others have IQs around 99.99 percentile. 

Edit: If anyone didn't know which version I took, it's the Stanford-Binet version. Probably won't be believable to much of you, though, and I'm not revealing my personal information just to make a point.

Edited by Markides

Z98SzIG.png

lol online IQ tests.

I've only ever taken one IQ test, when I was in the second grade. I scored enough to qualify for the school districts Gifted and Talented program. But I was never told what I scored exactly. Oh well.

In any case, what matter most in being successful in life is not your IQ. Rather, it's the work you put into something. If you are committed and motivated, you can do so much more than some loser with a 160 IQ who does nothing and has no ambition. 

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Of course. You shouldn't trust anything on the Internet.

It's also funny how I have the "lowest" IQ here while others have IQs around 99.99 percentile. 

Edit: If anyone didn't know which version I took, it's the Stanford-Binet version. Probably won't be believable to much of you, though, and I'm not revealing my personal information just to make a point.

I didn't give an exact number either, rather a rough ballpark. IQ is something that's personal. also inflating the numbers only makes you look dumb, this isn't an online dick size comparison :P

anyway I find this test a fun way to kill time :)

https://www.mensa.org/workout

Proof or go home. There's no way EVERYONE here has IQs that are so many standard deviations above normal.

It's a number dude. it doesn't mean nothing really other than your learning capacity and capacity to retain information. 

it doesn't have anything to do really with what you know. There can be people with high IQ's that are !@#$ when it comes to practical knowledge, and people with moderate IQs that can seem really smart. and this is a really small demographic when it comes to the larger community as a whole. People that play these games do tend to be from the higher end of the IQ band. so them guys really could have 1% IQs. 

Edited by Six of Ten
  • Upvote 1