Troubling Espionage Reports

saeton

Announcement from the Bear King

<FLAG>

What do the following nations have in common? 

Kangaroo OceanOld WestLeaminiumPhintopiaWabashGensokyoSchadenfreudeiaOlympiaBig WhiskeycarvellIvory CoastIron IslesMovaniaWisconsinThe Republic of ProvenceThe Great Delve AngbadLyevlandManden KurufabaRuskeyaThe Federation of OseaThe New Republic or ErusknadHedgehogThe Host of TarantisIcebergiaHexagramFlour City AKA Flower CityNeroLoganNew ZionEnnatriaWinonaDistropicaThe Negev Free State of HalechemThislandismylandNew SuffolkElder TaleNon-conforming Lets GoIskandarParoulCommonwealth of Kelthane NationThe Empire of MandaloreThe Kingdom of CalradiaKallanaThe Hofflands HoffmannyThe WallThe Mighty Kingdom of ExcaliburThe State of Thuringia-FranconiaTacostanCubaThe Adhesive Power of PowerPrittGlueKin TownRosewoodLa FantastiqueShortbusTesticulaThe Warband of Neo VikingsteinTheNewGoreOrderThe Republic of TexasDe Occulta Philosophia, and The Constitutional Royalty of Bilonesia

They have all been unceremoniously accused of Conspiracy to start a war. 

The great nation of Icebergia has recently been given this information. Who gave it to us, we can't say, because you don't need to know. It's not like we have spies around Orbis. That would be ludicrous. I can say that a certain Generic Robotic Individual's Lasting Legacy is Indoctrinating Careless Kids, and this we just can't stand for. 

HEY, TEACHER. LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!

On a serious note, though, I would like to press everyone (especially those nations listed) to embargo that Group of Pungent Apples for espionage. 

We are totally not at fault, as we are as innocent as newborn cubs. 

Sincerely,

Bear King Saeton

• Upvote 6

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Announcement from the Bear King

<FLAG>

What do the following nations have in common? 

Kangaroo OceanOld WestLeaminiumPhintopiaWabashGensokyoSchadenfreudeiaOlympiaBig WhiskeycarvellIvory CoastIron IslesMovaniaWisconsinThe Republic of ProvenceThe Great Delve AngbadLyevlandManden KurufabaRuskeyaThe Federation of OseaThe New Republic or ErusknadHedgehogThe Host of TarantisIcebergiaHexagramFlour City AKA Flower CityNeroLoganNew ZionEnnatriaWinonaDistropicaThe Negev Free State of HalechemThislandismylandNew SuffolkElder TaleNon-conforming Lets GoIskandarParoulCommonwealth of Kelthane NationThe Empire of MandaloreThe Kingdom of CalradiaKallanaThe Hofflands HoffmannyThe WallThe Mighty Kingdom of ExcaliburThe State of Thuringia-FranconiaTacostanCubaThe Adhesive Power of PowerPrittGlueKin TownRosewoodLa FantastiqueShortbusTesticulaThe Warband of Neo VikingsteinTheNewGoreOrderThe Republic of TexasDe Occulta Philosophia, and The Constitutional Royalty of Bilonesia

They have all been unceremoniously accused of Conspiracy to start a war. 

The great nation of Icebergia has recently been given this information. Who gave it to us, we can't say, because you don't need to know. It's not like we have spies around Orbis. That would be ludicrous. I can say that a certain Generic Robotic Individual's Lasting Legacy is Indoctrinating Careless Kids, and this we just can't stand for. 

HEY, TEACHER. LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE!

On a serious note, though, I would like to press everyone (especially those nations listed) to embargo that Group of Pungent Apples for espionage. 

We are totally not at fault, as we are as innocent as newborn cubs. 

Sincerely,

Bear King Saeton

Adorable.

I love almost everything you post, bear.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

So you deny the accusations then?

None of these nations will declare war on the GPA within a week?

k

If we had to sit around and deny every accusation against us, we'd have no time for anything else. 

I can't say that I won't, now, as this entire situation is, quite frankly, boring me. And when I get bored, I get antsy. When I get antsy, pixels get blown up. Would you like to volunteer as tribute? Because we can shed our alliance's protection and go head to head if you'd like. Otherwise, your mouth is doing a lot of talking, might wanna look into that. 

tl;dr

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

If we had to sit around and deny every accusation against us, we'd have no time for anything else. 

I can't say that I won't, now, as this entire situation is, quite frankly, boring me. And when I get bored, I get antsy. When I get antsy, pixels get blown up. Would you like to volunteer as tribute? Because we can shed our alliance's protection and go head to head if you'd like. Otherwise, your mouth is doing a lot of talking, might wanna look into that. 

tl;dr

Your post was longer than his.  You can't tl;dr.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

So you deny the accusations then?

None of these nations will declare war on the GPA within a week?

k

I think neutrality would cause you all to make less of a wave in things like this... that is if you are truly neutral. Neutral faces, neutral looks (wear grey all the time), neutral voice (voice surgery or whatever kids do now adays), etc. So I would say technically y'all are not being neutral here. Therefore you violate stuff which I dont know about but I am going to say so and validates that we give you a non neutral frowny face -_____-

I have no idea about harms really but I think he is more loyal than anti-neutral. His private messages were professional when I asked him to stop attacking Spyro and warmongering.

• Upvote 1

Generic Robotic Individual's Lasting Legacy is Indoctrinating Careless Kids

I think the real question here should be: What is GRILLICK????

xqQnnps.gif

I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last.