Troubling Agency Intelligence

Grillick

After reading all this, my opinion of Guardian and TEst is actually much lower than my opinion of GPA. Well done.

After reading this, my opinion is that you are illiterate and therefore incapable of having a viable opinion based on anything transmitted via the written word.  Have someone read this to you.  

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

After reading this, my opinion is that you are illiterate and therefore incapable of having a viable opinion based on anything transmitted via the written word.  Have someone read this to you.  

..Yeah, clearly :rolleyes: 

I didn't think it was possible, but you've lowered it even further. Quite impressive, let's see if you can keep it up.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Well this is uhhh...

Yeah !@#$ this I'm going back to watching March Madness

• Upvote 3

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I am absolutely flabbergasted that there is a 63-man conspiracy. Maybe GPA didn't spy, but it got a whistleblower. I could see it happening.

Well anyways, this is frightening.

Well, it isn't that shocking when you remember that those same three alliances plus Rose planned the Marionette War for over a month before the actual event, and it never leaked. Granted, luck had a roll in it, and most people figured out something was coming before, but if in fact a war was being planned now, then I'm frankly more surprised GPA found out than that it was a secret for some time.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Well, it isn't that shocking when you remember that those same three alliances plus Rose planned the Marionette War for over a month before the actual event, and it never leaked. Granted, luck had a roll in it, and most people figured out something was coming before, but if in fact a war was being planned now, then I'm frankly more surprised GPA found out than that it was a secret for some time.

It's not all that different from then, both were revealed very close to the war since the closer it gets the more people know and the more potential leaks. 

IpHGyGc.png

I am absolutely flabbergasted that there is a 63-man conspiracy. Maybe GPA didn't spy, but it got a whistleblower. I could see it happening.

I am flabbergasted that it is only 63 people :P Based off of what i see everywhere.

how?  neutrals screw this game up.  It's called Politics and war.  None of this pansy crap.  

And here we have fake-neutrals.  Roll them all on principle.  

how?  neutrals screw this game up.  It's called Politics and war.  None of this pansy crap.  

And here we have fake-neutrals.  Roll them all on principle.  

You state neutrals screw this game up, but then you say we're fake neutrals... so technically in your eye's we're not neutrals since we're "fake neutrals" meaning that us "fake neutrals" aka non-neutrals are not responsible for "screwing this game up" as the people screwing this game up (based on what you just said) are real- actual neutrals, not us "fake neutrals." 

Riiight?! :P

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 1

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

You state neutrals screw this game up, but then you say we're fake neutrals... so technically in your eye's we're not neutrals since we're "fake neutrals" meaning that us "fake neutrals" aka non-neutrals are not responsible for "screwing this game up" as the people screwing this game up (based on what you just said) are real- actual neutrals, not us "fake neutrals." 

Riiight?! :P

But your're hiding behind the neutrality label.  So, you are non-neutral pansies who are hiding behind the neutral label.  

Thus, GPA is worse.  At least actual neutrals have the integrity to admit their neutrality.  

And the fact that your alliance has already dropped 7K strength without a shot fired does not speak very highly of GPA's fortitude.  

Edited by rapmanej

But your're hiding behind the neutrality label.  So, you are non-neutral pansies who are hiding behind the neutral label.  

Thus, GPA is worse.  At least actual neutrals have the integrity to admit their neutrality.  

Whether this is true or not, you admit that we are "non-neutral pansies" (hiding behind neutrality). Based on what you just said you therefore contradict your own statement when pinning the idea "that neutrals ruin the game" on the GPA as based on what you said we're not neutral and it is the neutrals who ruin the game.

Idrc if you think the GPA is good, bad, or horrible, )it's beside the point I'm trying to make) but based on your statements you cannot pin "neutrals are ruining this game" on the GPA as technically in your own words we are "non-neutral pansies"

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

Whether this is true or not, you admit that we are "non-neutral pansies" (hiding behind neutrality). Based on what you just said you therefore contradict your own statement when pinning the idea "that neutrals ruin the game" on the GPA as based on what you said we're not neutral and it is the neutrals who ruin the game.

Idrc if you think the GPA is good, bad, or horrible, but therefore based on your statements you cannot pin "ruining the game" on the GPA

In retrospect, the better term is pseudo-neutral.  And good job admitting the GPA is actually pseudo-neutral, well done.    

In retrospect, the better term is pseudo-neutral.  And good job admitting the GPA is actually pseudo-neutral, well done.    

No where have I admitted that GPA is non neutral. These are your words I'm using, you're perspective. No where in my quotes have I voiced my opinion on whether GPA is non-neutral/ pseudo-neutral etc. 

And plus pseudo-neutral =non-genuine neutral= non neutral, and therefore my argument still applies, changing the word doesn't change how you're contradicting yourself. 

And lol "And good job admitting the GPA is actually pseudo-neutral, well done.     that obvious attempt to change the subject since you know you're cornered :P

Edited by Neo-Nexus

8742143.png?170

No where have I admitted that GPA is pseudo neutral. These are your words I'm using, you're perspective. No where in my quotes have I voiced my opinion on whether GPA is non-neutral/ pseudo-neutral etc. 

And plus pseudo-neutral =non-genuine neutral= non neutral, and therefore my argument still applies, changing the word doesn't change how you're contradicting yourself. 

Because you seem so intent on playing this ridiculous game, let me spell it out for you.  

All neutral alliances should be rolled, because they ruin the game.  The GPA calls themselves neutral, so therefore, this is one of the reasons GPA should be rolled.  

A second reason GPA should be rolled is because they are pseudo-neutral, i.e. hiding behind the neutrality label because they are too scared to defend themselves.  

My usage of the term psuedo-neutral means:  Any non-neutral alliance, that hides behind a neutral label because they are too afraid to show their real colors.  It does not simply mean "a non-neutral alliance"  

Edited by rapmanej

A second reason GPA should be rolled is because they are pseudo-neutral, i.e. hiding behind the neutrality label because they are too scared to defend themselves.  

So you're saying everyone that deserted the GPA when threatened is pseudo-neutral but everyone who is staying to defend the GPA is truly neutral? 

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 1

All neutral alliances should be rolled, because they ruin the game.  

My usage of the term psuedo-neutral means:  Any non-neutral alliance, that hides behind a neutral label because they are too afraid to show their real colors.  It does not simply mean "a non-neutral alliance"  

So my understanding that non-neutrals DO NOT ruin the game, whereas neutrals ruin the game as it does not promote war, hence the "it's called politics and war" comment made by you. Yet the GPA is a non-neutral alliance that hides behind the neutral label based on your use of the word psuedo alliance.

So what I'm getting at is that your opinion (emphasis on the your opinion) is that the GPA is super aggressive and is trying to start wars since we only HIDE behind the neutral label. But yet your first/main reason to roll the GPA is on the basis that we don't to start/participate in wars and therefore ruining the game? I don't see what the problem is here lol.

So is the GPA aggressive and contribute to the game (non-neutral) or is the GPA a neutral alliance that ruins the game? Make up your mind :P

Edited by Neo-Nexus
  • Upvote 1

8742143.png?170