Troubling Agency Intelligence

Grillick

So, why weren't you ejeted from the alliance for unathorized espionage activity? Or, does no one remember, when you spied on PB and how you talk about hating PB all the time. Because, we all know that hate makes you neutral, oh and double standards too.

Roll on GPA!

Rekt.jpg

lol. just lol.

He was ejected for unauthorized espionage. Grillicks was probably authorized.

He would have authorized himself, however legitimate that is, since basically the Agency Council can decide whatever it wants. I don't know how many threads myself, Spyro, and others made calling for hard-neutral reforms, amendments, or just posts about polling in a more effective, democratic manner as well as including all members in decisions made. The only person who ever listened carefully was House, and Don Juan once I think about some "shaming" thread that Grillick had posted. Grillick just stayed in military affairs, constantly meddling in taxation and whatnot, but for military purposes. As he occupies all agency posts currently I don't think he would need any approval to launch an espionage attack.

I have no idea about Fraggle but he was a loose cannon. Sending messages and threats to whomever he wanted (including me) and he told me and House all these things he was doing before he was ejected from GPA. I didn't shed any tears and am happy to be rid of him. However I don't know if he really did since Fraggle only told me he did and could have been lying.

[01:15] <&Shellhound[Guardian]> We're not going to war with anyone

So far I've offered far more evidence than you have therefore everyone should believe me.

And let's be honest here Grillick, if we wanted a casus belli we wouldn't need this thread. You know that. You just refuse to believe that you've ever done anything wrong and that GPA is just a perfect little neutral alliance, but deep down you also know that's a lie.

This. So much. 

GPA. Do you honestly think that TEst requires want or a reason?

I can think of not one, not two, but multiple incidents in the past that prove we don't need either. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I was actually referring to the fact that we have multiple CBs from their past actions and don't need to get one out of this thread. His unwillingness to provide any sort of evidence leads me to believe that he does have a spy somewhere and he's unwilling to give up that spy. But if he wants to continue to believe that he's done absolutely nothing wrong that's fine. Weve shown we don't need a CB and if he doesn't believe we have one it's cool.

uHQTKq6.png

Prove me wrong.

I would be thrilled to have it shown that I misjudged the information I received and we are not, in fact, under imminent attack.

The hamfisted efforts of your compatriots to turn this thread into its own cassus belli make me doubt that I am mistaken, though.

"Alles nahe werde fern." - Goethe

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.  I don't see you having any pudding.  Waggle your fingers in the carnival you call an alliance to make the kiddies laugh, clown, and stop wasting all our time with your tired cheap tricks.

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

tumblr_mdlireOLRG1r94e9jo3_500.gif

Hell yeah, !@#$.

Er, I mean, "The Light Federation looks upon these events with cautious interest, probably."

Edited by Erin
  • Upvote 5

I feel sorry for whoever had to copy and paste those names. 

This. At least this is one thing we agree on.  Who would link/copy paste all that?  I hope there was some kind of script that did it.

This is why killing spies count should be removed.

Good luck with however you deal with it

This x 100000000000000000000000000000.

That is an interesting list you have there. I'm fascinated as to how the names for it got picked. The body of the post implies it's nations in SK/TEst and Guardian with missiles, but you're missing several nations if that's the case.

But then the first sentence after the list says these 63 nations together developed a detailed plan to hit GPA. All 63 of them developed the plan? Damn. Planning in small groups is hard enough, but all 63? Must have be a nightmare to organize, with 63 people talking over each other. Seems a strange group to be planning as well -- missing a few prominent members like Cody who you'd think would have input.

Details man, they matter.

Also, if you don't mind a little further constructive criticism criticism, when casting your alliance as the poor blameless victim of plotting by the evil meanies, it's perhaps best if the announcement isn't made by a walking, typing CB. "Leader of supposedly neutral alliances launches aggressive spy attacks, remains at head of said alliance" seems like a decent basis to war for me. 

Thanks for your time, further criticism (constructive or not) available whenever for just a bottle of whiskey. :)

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming: Grillick: Mad Genius or Just Mad? - PW Debates

• Upvote 3
wF9Bjre.gif

Funny. For him saying that those on the list would be embargoed, and posted 13 hours ago. I have yet to be embargoed. Shows how well they communicate, or it may imply that it's a hoax. Interesting none-the-less.

Selling caramel corn, kettle corn, plain popcorn and buttered popcorn. Feel free to suggest more flavours.

I've only been embargoed by like five people. 

Yea. I looked into it further, and it does NOT list on your nation update if they embargoed your alliance. It lists it only on your alliance page. I think that should be changed some. And actually, we had a bunch embargo us yesterday (which is funny since we didn't embargo them, so that's unprovoked embargoing on their part)

Edited by Valdoroth

You can add my name to that list.

Literally the only person on Orbis with a legitimate CB against us. If you were in my range, I'd let you destroy my infrastructure without a post such as this.

Also, I'm a little insulted that I'm not on the list!

You are on the list. Line 2, nation 2.

. . . missing a few prominent members like Cody who you'd think would have input.

. . .

Also, if you don't mind a little further constructive criticism criticism, when casting your alliance as the poor blameless victim of plotting by the evil meanies, it's perhaps best if the announcement isn't made by a walking, typing CB. "Leader of supposedly neutral alliances launches aggressive spy attacks, remains at head of said alliance" seems like a decent basis to war for me. 

. . .

Cody is on my list, but due to a typographical error in your target list that was provided with me, he was listed with the same URL as Zeus, so he didn't make it into this post.

As for your alleged CB, it's only a legitimate basis for war if an attack on Princess Bubblegum is an attack on you. Clearly you must be taking responsibility for the actions and well-being of this beloved member of the Orbis community? Had I known Princess Bubblegum was a member of, or protected by, the Seven Kingdoms, you can be sure that my actions and demeanor would have been different.

This isn't about Princess Bubblegum, though. It's about you all being annoyed that GPA nations are so large. That's it. It's because we're there, plain and simple.

Funny. For him saying that those on the list would be embargoed, and posted 13 hours ago. I have yet to be embargoed. Shows how well they communicate, or it may imply that it's a hoax. Interesting none-the-less.

Selling caramel corn, kettle corn, plain popcorn and buttered popcorn. Feel free to suggest more flavours.

Check again. You don't get a notification when you are embargoed by alliance, rather than by nation.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

This game is turning into "Politics and Leaks" 

#1. Whoever got this intelligence knows more than I do, maybe I should talk to him/her to find out what's going on with my alliance  :rolleyes:

#2. Echoing some one on the first page that must have really sucked for whoever did all the nation links.

#3. I made the list! woo! yay me!

• Upvote 2

As for your alleged CB, it's only a legitimate basis for war if an attack on Princess Bubblegum is an attack on you. Clearly you must be taking responsibility for the actions and well-being of this beloved member of the Orbis community? Had I known Princess Bubblegum was a member of, or protected by, the Seven Kingdoms, you can be sure that my actions and demeanor would have been different.

The thing is though Grillick, you don't get to decide what's legitimate. Your ideas about what a legitimate CB is, is entirely worthless to us. We just don't care about your opinions on that.

• Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

The thing is though Grillick, you don't get to decide what's legitimate. Your ideas about what a legitimate CB is, is entirely worthless to us. We just don't care about your opinions on that.

I care. :3

q8nfyvc.gif