126 members have voted

1. 1. How?

• Google
    • Reddit
    • Image boards
    • Forum
    • Referral
    • Other

I originally came over with several other GPA members from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to found a branch in P&W. It was awesome until people started breaking shit. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1

I originally came over with several other GPA members from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to found a branch in P&W. It was awesome until people started breaking !@#$. :P

No, it was awesome until you left.

#blamekurdanak

• Upvote 3

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Flubb asked me to troll the game with him. I did that and found the game wasn't that bad and asked Guardian to join me and the rest is history :P

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Referred by Spite. ^

Part of the eRepublik lot that recently joined.  Most of them are from USA but there is a small bunch of us from the UK too. 

Edited by Dan77

• 2 weeks later...

eRep is pretty terribad now and I only like to see my numbers rise in that game so when someone on our forum posted about this game I thought.. Sureeee why the !@#$ not?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

eRep is pretty terribad now and I only like to see my numbers rise in that game so when someone on our forum posted about this game I thought.. Sureeee why the !@#$ not?

Oh god eRepublik. That thing went from cool nation citizen sim into shitty social game.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Found it through google last year while searching for a PC game....

I later gave up the search for the PC game.

I play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) too but only TE.

Found it through google last year while searching for a PC game....

I later gave up the search for the PC game.

I play (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) too but only TE.

Nation sim is a niche genre. Surprised that Paradox still haven't publish any modern nation sim yet.

indonesia.jpg

Nation sim is a niche genre. Surprised that Paradox still haven't publish any modern nation sim yet.

Why would they? Every game the publish gets its own Modern Day mod :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

An ad on facebook. When it asked me if I was tired of playing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I thought "finally a new game that is enough like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to keep me interested but enough different that wont make me feel like I'm playing another version of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)."

Been hooked ever since.

• Upvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

#StillANoob right Under?

Damn right

#16monthsorbust

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...

lol late replay.

Why would they? Every game the publish gets its own Modern Day mod :P

But still, modern political mechanics, modern economic planning, modern military warfare, and modern.. stuff.

An ad on facebook. When it asked me if I was tired of playing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) I thought "finally a new game that is enough like (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) to keep me interested but enough different that wont make me feel like I'm playing another version of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)."

Been hooked ever since.

Wait.. PnW puts up ads?

indonesia.jpg