Anybody Still Use the Artifact Know as the Playstation 3?

Dwemyrn

I'm looking for some people to add on Psn. Especially if you play GTA. We have a lot of issues with heist, not by Rockstar's fault anymore but the infamous 4th man leaving in the middle of matches. If you'd like to play something together let me know, and add me. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I still occasionally break out my Playstation 2 :P

Dark Cloud and Kingdom Hearts for days man! :D

Heck yeah! Although I mainly use it for my netflix :D I sold all my games when I got the new technology advance called the Playstation 4.

I don't have the funds for a ps4. I cri eri tim about it. And my ps3 doesn't play blurays so I'm stuck being solely digital.

Oh, you console peasants.

tumblr_mnnap0Kidc1sn1c8fo1_500.png

Don't be fooled. I play console and PC. I actually prefer games by Bethesda on PC. You can go into the console and fix your games if you have problems and the games are a lot more fun if you're one of us people who play Skyrim but refer to it as "Mod It Till It Crashes" :D

I'll add you when it gets fixed

Then none of our missions will be nixed

For now it is working properly. I haven't had issue for 2 days. I had a big issue with lag caused by a rockstar bug spawning repeated forsales sign outside of my high end apartment.

I have a PS3 that I use for Blu-ray and Netflix :D

No GTA on it, though, sorry!

I cri eri tim, my PS3 Blu-Ray Drive doesn't work, so I'm stuck with a digital library which tends to be a lot more spendy than picking up a resurfaced used game. The only multiplayer games I have are Advanced Warfare and GTA 5...well beside minecraft, but I only play console craft with my little brother. 

Seriously though... I need someone to play BFH and GTA5 with :(

I'll play GTA 5 with you, just send me your username.