Fox of BRMC Condemns the attacks by MensaHQ

Red Huxley

Come on. It is important to recognize issues by priority and act accordingly. This is not a unique situation. Raiding happens. It's part of the game. It is most effective to go to the leader of the alliance with members who raided you and make your case. If that person is not reasonable then you rally your alliance and DoW here on the forums.

Posting a public condemnation of the alliance without first contacting them is just ridiculous. This is a basic courtesy that should be extended to everyone, especially if the parties have no history together.

• Upvote 2

Come on. It is important to recognize issues by priority and act accordingly. This is not a unique situation. Raiding happens. It's part of the game. It is most effective to go to the leader of the alliance with members who raided you and make your case. If that person is not reasonable then you rally your alliance and DoW here on the forums.

Posting a public condemnation of the alliance without first contacting them is just ridiculous. This is a basic courtesy that should be extended to everyone, especially if the parties have no history together.

How dare you come in here and post your vile "logic" for everyone to see! It's important threads like these are made so we can point and laugh at people like Fox.

:popcorn:

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I really (don't) appreciate Pfeiffer's notion that because Fox has a girl avatar she's clearly using her gender to score peacefulness points with the guys. Yeah. Real great politics here, man.

Nevertheless, here's hoping something gets worked out. I know Fox has been nothing but friendly on the forums and most of my dealings with Mensa have been amicable, with some exceptions.

Originally I thought that was what he was saying

But now I think he's saying that that was the notion off which the other player was playing

Edited by MRBOOTY

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask for this.  I'm all for airing your dirty laundry and all that (since its fun to read), but this is going to make Mensa much less willing to help you.  You may not be attacking them personally, but you are attacking their alliance by this public commendation.  It may not be DoW worthy, but by attacking the character of their alliance or their "honor" or w/e, you portray them in a bad light, which makes them less likely to get close allies, which makes them more likely to get rolled.

Go the IRC, or their forums, or send someone a PM, and hash it out there.

Pfeiffer is a good guy, and this could of been handled in a much better way.

Best of luck to all involved.

Saru <3

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Eh, calling out over raids?

Put it this way, even the German Reich had the decency to private message me over some raids. In an alliance of 50+ members it's hard to keep track of wars all the time, especially if raiding is common from your alliance. It's just common decency to give them the heads up.

If they don't do anything about it then you can call them out all you want.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I know I have the habit to jumping into wars, even into wars I cannot win. That is something I have been doing in other games, like Travian, I think I will not change. I recently joined Politics and Wars because I like politics and war. As I am new in Politics and War I am sure I am making many mistakes. The politics are not that great in this game, only alliance affairs seems to be very interesting, but I am just a simple member of Mensa HQ so that is no option for me. for me simming my nation up to a big one is not that interesting either, although I am not really bad in that. That leaves the war as the most interesting part of this game. When it would be real life I would never attack anyone, but it is a game that includes war. I have found some friends in Mensa HQ that I like and we are raiding. I know it is not nice for the ones we attack, but I hope they will learn something and will organize themselves better. All what is lost are some pixels I think. 

I have been attacked by stronger nations too, I do not hate them for that, I even became friends with one. You can try it too or find another way to deal with such problems. I will not negotiate anything on the forums, but you can message me ingame. Rarely I am on IRC, but upon request we can meet and talk.

I saw apologies were asked by Fox. There is one I can do. When the members of BRMC lost interest and fun in playing this game I do feel bad about that. In that case my apologies and I do hope this reply will bring more understanding between us.

• Upvote 1

tvPWtuA.gif

Now that is &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid....

So let me get this straight, it's stupid for Fox to publicly condemn attacks by Mensa just because they are a major AA, but when people publicly condemn people for stealing or raiding (IE: ISAF, or Joon), they should and DO get the whole communities support?...

FML. The double standards being displayed in this thread are only thing that's ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is nothing more than a recognition of hostilities which is absolutely normal as well as expected.

Fox. o/

Keep on keepin on. :)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Anyone here wanna guess how I handled my raids from Arrgh?

Like this. Where was all the "this is ridiculous" then? :rolleyes:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

This thread is mostly directed at me (why you condemn MENSA HQ is beyond me). What are you even thinking with this thread, I have literally no idea.

Your #1 player had little military defense. You have a weak/small alliance, and are not protected by a larger alliance. With that in mind, you should expect to be raided. The game is called Politics & War for a reason, if you don't use a military protect your income -- or use diplomacy to indirectly protect it -- you will be attacked.

After you are inevitably attacked, you take to the forums to publicly extort those who attacked you. Brilliant move.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Easy solution. A. Join Arrgh & become a pirate today! Or B. Join Arrgh and become a pirate today!

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

This thread is mostly directed at me (why you condemn MENSA HQ is beyond me). What are you even thinking with this thread, I have literally no idea.

Your #1 player had little military defense. You have a weak/small alliance, and are not protected by a larger alliance. With that in mind, you should expect to be raided. The game is called Politics & War for a reason, if you don't use a military protect your income -- or use diplomacy to indirectly protect it -- you will be attacked.

After you are inevitably attacked, you take to the forums to publicly extort those who attacked you. Brilliant move.

&#33;@#&#036; yeah dude! I love driving newbies from the game just because they're new and naturally not conforming to my own standards too! Lets do it! :v

PS: Reps/apologies are not extortion. It was a completely reasonable request. I can't even wrap my head around why you all think such an announcement is so strange or unnatural. Is it because her alliance is weak, or is it because you just know you can pick on her without consequences?

I'm going to go with a combo of both. You all suck.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

It's bad publicity simple as, not that I agree with Fox Fire.

But if one was going to make an argument about why it is not wrong for Fox to post this publicly, they would start by pointing out that Mensa HQ has a lot of shady raiding activity. And proceed to say what gives you people the right to say how things should be handled when you clearly had no respect for the alliance by raiding it. They would explore that topic quite a bit, "why should it be private? Just so you can sweep it under the rug and continue with your raiding of innocents without bringing attention to it".

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

reasons must be strengthen with hammer.....if talk don't walk, then send them " Pew Pew Pew".

Solutions:

1)Join 99% with the right use of power to teach the 1% elites. 

2) Get some alliance to protect you

3) Negotiation, fail =>War.

4) Pay tribute and settle the issue. (Peace)

5) Keep raiding until you are big enough, but why not joining Arrgh??

6) Prove Mensa SQ is another form of FSA.

7) Join DEIC as being part of "capitalistic" camp.

War, Raiding is expected in this game, but what solution would BRMC  make or take?

Edited by Arthur James

Why not just take up arms and repel the invaders, that's what a real rebel motorcycle group would do.

Biker dudes do not whine if Mensa geeks attack them, they crush them. What a humourous reversal.

It could be argued-with a reasonable amount of truth- that Fox did/is going the political route in this way. Politics is all about getting as many powerful and influential people as possible rallying to your cause. I would say it's safe to assume that was her main aim by posting this here. 

How is requesting war damage reps "extortion" by the way? It seems only reasonable that an alliance leader of any alliance would request the same given the exact same circumstances were unfolding for them. One last thing, as Fox Fire mentioned, why would anybody so willingly try to drive newer players from P&W is beyond me, there's literally hundreds of unaffiliated players (they also tend to be the most inactive amongst us) that by attacking them, you'll get your raid spoils and not further risk alienating another player from the game. 

• Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Anyone here wanna guess how I handled my raids from Arrgh?

Like this. Where was all the "this is ridiculous" then? :rolleyes:

If it makes you feel better I thought it was silly.

Anyways, I think it's a matter of how you handled it vs how Fox handled it. You asked simply for the attacks to stop, Fox not only called out Mensa HQ as a whole but proceeded to list demands.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win