Introducing the T-109 MBT

Kamea Arano

So much for ignoring! :)

ngbbs407e08fe30dcc.jpg

So by ignore, you mean you want me to completely pretend you don't even exist?

Such childish.

Much wow.

:rolleyes:

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

If it needs more time i will delay it.

I am saying you're not really roleplaying responsibly. It takes at least a week or two before you can develop something like this. A week in real time..

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

I am saying you're not really roleplaying responsibly. It takes at least a week or two before you can develop something like this. A week in real time..

2 weeks in realtime. is what i meant

Edited by 0zon3

Look, here's what I mean.

When you develop something, it takes days to even get it into testing, and still days further to get it into production. That is, days in real time, which is months in-game time. You have to be patient if you want people to take things seriously, and enjoy roleplaying with you. If you just come up with a walking behemoth, and rush it out the door in a few hours it looks like you're just metagaming and doing whatever you want.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Look, here's what I mean.

When you develop something, it takes days to even get it into testing, and still days further to get it into production. That is, days in real time, which is months in-game time. You have to be patient if you want people to take things seriously, and enjoy roleplaying with you. If you just come up with a walking behemoth, and rush it out the door in a few hours it looks like you're just metagaming and doing whatever you want.

Alright.. This will be put into further testing and in about a couple months. i'll update on the status. Thank you for the insight of Development Time. I'm sure this will turn out to be a great vehicle when it's fully finished.

Edited by 0zon3

A missile silo? Walking tanks in 1990? Hell, lemme post a thread about a 2k ton anti-missile anti-air anti-vehicle and anti-infantry hovering tank that can reach speeds of 60 mph and can carry out a war alone.

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius
  • Upvote 1

A missile silo? Walking tanks in 1990? Hell, lemme post a thread about a 2k ton anti-missile anti-air anti-vehicle and anti-infantry hovering tank that can reach speeds of 60 mph and can carry out a war alone.

I'm sure the Japanese have something like that. They call it G****m. Well, it's not exactly 2k tons, but you get the idea. Of all the types, I love ZGMF-Freedom the most.

As for us here, I'm afraid combat walkers are a bit beyond our feat of engineering at the moment. Would still like to see what this technology will spawn in the future.

Edited by Alice Lune

I'm sure the Japanese have something like that. They call it G****m. Well, it's not exactly 2k tons, but you get the idea. Of all the types, I love ZGMF-Freedom the most.

As for us here, I'm afraid combat walkers are a bit beyond our feat of engineering at the moment. Would still like to see what this technology will spawn in the future.

It's censored so I have no idea what you're talking about

Political situations does not imply very advanced engineering

Dude, if God is Sheep, anything is possible. :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Please forgive me. It's censored because the word itself is too well-known and has already been copyrighted. If it helps, it's G*nd*m

Gundam? Pretty sure it's not illegal to spell Gundam. ;)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm thinking it's not Gundam,since I don't really see anything of military-related at all from the web.

Wikipedia: The franchise started on April 7, 1979, as an anime TV series called Mobile Suit Gundam, which was revolutionary in that it defined the real robot genre of anime by featuring giant robots in a militaristic war setting.

Wikipedia: The franchise started on April 7, 1979, as an anime TV series called Mobile Suit Gundam, which was revolutionary in that it defined the real robot genre of anime by featuring giant robots in a militaristic war setting.

Oh.I thought this was something actually real.My bad :P

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png