Introducing the T-109 MBT

Kamea Arano

Introducing the T-109 Main Battle Tank

61d3e6a7-318e-4670-b5ee-ebc8ded300aa_zps

Today, I announce to you fine world leaders the next generation of armor combat. This Quad Combat Walker was developed by Seoul Robotics and Munitions Co. I bring this tank to you all to seek approval of usage of this tank to whatever nation adopts this tank as part of their arsenal. The weapons systems consist of a missile system and .50 machine guns. This tank is a behemoth

The Release Date for it to hit international market is unknown. There is a need of time to get the kinks sorted out. Check back around May or June for an update.

Edited by 0zon3

Hmm.... Looks like a more heavily armed version of our Tachikoma. B)

Tachikoma_o_O_Turn_Around_by_jerix.gif

Of course, the Tachikoma is not a tank. or designed for open warfare.

What's the T-109's top speed?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well all I can say is that you really prefer quality over quantity.My country's tanks are not as futuristically modern as yours but there's a lot of them.

Having a Quadrupedal Walkers for Tanks was just an idea i had, And a Robotics company made it possible. These tanks are more traverse than the average tank. Which can be a good advantage to tanks that can't hillclimb or lack mobility.

Hmm.... Looks like a more heavily armed version of our Tachikoma. B)

Of course, the Tachikoma is not a tank. or designed for open warfare.

What's the T-109's top speed?

At walker mode, The Tank can go up to 15 mph. That is the only downside of combat walkers. There are wheels on the bottom for the tank to go faster if activated that can go up to 50 mph.

Edited by 0zon3

Having a Quadrupedal Walkers for Tanks was just an idea i had, And a Robotics company made it possible. These tanks are more traverse than the average tank. Which can be a good advantage to tanks that can't hillclimb or lack mobility.

To be honest,those legs make it seems like it can't move that much at all compare to my Stridsvagen 122s that can move at a top speed of 62mph

Edited by Zafrizackery
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

To be honest,those legs make it seems like it can't move that much at all compare to my Stridsvagen 122s that can move at a top speed of 62mph

Refer to my reply to Fox-fire.

No.

That came out of nowhere.

Well what's the main armament of the T-109?Btw the names sounds so Russian that Sindorin's here too.

The tank has a missile silo and four .50 machine guns mounted on the side.

That came out of nowhere.

The tank has a missile silo and four .50 machine guns mounted on the side.

Well that'll probably be good in long-range combat but I'm guessing it must be quite expensive.My tanks only have a 120mm smoothbore gun and 2 7.62mm machine guns.

The game date for this world is currently 1990. I do not recognize this action to be realistic or even feasible during this time.

It was more difficult than you think. For a year like this (Although my nation's calendar does not follow Orbis's) getting materials to build such a machine is extremely difficult.

It was more difficult than you think. For a year like this (Although my nation's calendar does not follow Orbis's) getting materials to build such a machine is extremely difficult.

That's probably why he only has 50 of them

The technology required for Fire Control Systems (FCS), communications (intranet) and any sort of ballistics system capable of launching rockets on the move is not feasible at all, in any number. You may not follow the calendar, but unfortunately I don't recognize this to be canon then since I think most people are following the in game date. Still, a unique design though.

• Upvote 1

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

The technology required for Fire Control Systems (FCS), communications (intranet) and any sort of ballistics system capable of launching rockets on the move is not feasible at all, in any number. You may not follow the calendar, but unfortunately I don't recognize this to be canon then since I think most people are following the in game date. Still, a unique design though.

Thank you.. When a few tweaks is improved on it.. I sure hope i can get it to hit the international market for other nations to use. This thing is ahead of it's time and i want it to be perfect.

Grande Mionésian military engineers applaud Seoul Robotics and Munitions Co. to this feat of creating an armoured quadrupedal walking war machine. Still, the technical development bureau of our great country feels that the sluggish and crude nature of the vehicle will most likely need much refining and reworking to be a viable competitive military asset, though it seems a fine technology demonstrator. We will watch with great interest this development, though it is unlikely that we shall invest in any such project at the current time.

The game date for this world is currently 1990. I do not recognize this action to be realistic or even feasible during this time.

Welcome to Orbis, where God really does exist as a rainbow sheep :sheepy: , fascists run freely, and pirates control entire nations. ;)

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Grande Mionésian military engineers applaud Seoul Robotics and Munitions Co. to this feat of creating an armoured quadrupedal walking war machine. Still, the technical development bureau of our great country feels that the sluggish and crude nature of the vehicle will most likely need much refining and reworking to be a viable competitive military asset, though it seems a fine technology demonstrator. We will watch with great interest this development, though it is unlikely that we shall invest in any such project at the current time.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll bring this to the robotics company for further improvements.