Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis

Alice Lune

To the nations of Orbis,

Greetings,

I am the Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis and Mother Superior of the Abbey of the Red Circle.

We are a group of clergymen whose days and nights are spent in the service of the one true Lord. Unfortunately, despite the name, my nation is neither blessed nor an empire. We have few resources of our own and we are small in comparison to others. However, we are strong and united in the service of the Lord.

Our fighting nuns, holy cavalries and sky angels are more than capable of defending our nation from similar sized invaders. Should we get attacked by a force vastly superior than ours, we shall pray to God and may he find us a way.

We do offer confessional services to those who had sinned and wishes to be forgiven. By the rule of the Lord, all confessions will be kept strictly confidential, unless it's too sensational, which will of course beg to be spread.

In the case that you are too busy for a confession, we also sell Indulgence letters that will clear your sins depending on your donations. All we ask is for a donation of $200,000 for each Letter of Indulgence.

Signed,

Holy Empress Alice Lune of the Blessed Empire of Elicis.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

So... nobody's buying letter of indulgence?

Fox Fire: I like your avatar too, which manga is it from? Hetalia?

It's an anime version of Natalia Pokloskaya.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Welcome to the OWF, Alice. :)

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Just curious Clergymen, yet you're a nun?

It is only a generality, for lack of a more accurate word. Of course, we do not imply that the sisters are actually men. Although we won't bother showing proof that the our sisters are genetically women, rest assured that they are in every way that matters, women.

Perhaps I should have said 'people of the church' instead of 'clergymen'. But for your information, we do have priests as well, just not from the Abbey of the Red Circle. It just so happens that the current emperor/empress is an abbess of the Abbey of the Red Circle. The position of emperor/empress is not hereditary.

Welcome to Orbis Alice. This world needs more religion.

May God bless those who follow His word, and show mercy, and the true path to freedom to the others.

Thank you, good John. It is our mission to bring more religious understanding as well reduce strife and problems caused by lack of morality and spiritual guidance. We seek to bring mankind together under the rule of the most just and graceful Lord.

May God bless you, and bless those who follow your enlightened rule. So shall the world be at peace under the light of the true Lord.

Amen

Edited by Alice Lune