I'm not impressed! lol

Spyro

I'm not impressed with the recent wars that were declared on my nation for several reasons.

1. They failed to achieve anything!

2. I bothered you guys so much you had to attack me, just shows I can get under your skin. lmao

3. Prefontaine needed 2 others to help in an attack on me.

4. You just barely knocked me down 200 points with 3 people.

5. Took you 5 days just to get me down 200 points.

6.. Prefontaine refrained from talking to me like a coward, a hit and run, what a tough guy! lmao

7. Your history shows you cant go toe to toe with someone of your own strength, so you target smaller nations and alliances.

8. You can't even go about targetting those smaller nations without having people back you up.

I'm not impressed with the attacks!

Whatever kind of attempt to show your dominance this was, I can simply say, YOU FAILED!

And no matter what any of you say on this thread, it doesn't change the fact that you FAILED to impress!

kittyevillaugh.gif

failed.gif

I'm just going to point you to this thread where you were basically crying for relief. In fact, in case you forgot the title of the thread, I'll include that as well.

Alright! Alright! I tap.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Dude, what are you doing?

First you taunted Guardian, daring them to attacked you. They did. Then you whine and ask for peace/mercy, not recognizing they're only attacking you because you literally asked. 

Now this? Gee, what is it that you want? >_>

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

I'm just going to point you to this thread where you were basically crying for relief. In fact, in case you forgot the title of the thread, I'll include that as well.

Alright! Alright! I tap.

You should read it, you'd learn that I didn't care either way it went.

I'm not impressed by the attacks still. :)

Dude, what are you doing?

First you taunted Guardian, daring them to attacked you. They did. Then you whine and ask for peace/mercy, not recognizing they're only attacking you because you literally asked. 

Now this? Gee, what is it that you want? >_>

I did ask for them, I did ask for peace, I'm still not impressed by the outcome.

Guardian has no back bone, the members come to this site and through their nations weight around like its some great achievement to have a large pixelated nation, and act as if their the greatest thing to walk the internet. lol

I enjoy getting under their skin, which I clearly have due to them attacking me.

If someone as lesser as me was able to get under their skin, or anyone's on this site for that matter, it just shows how sad that player really is.

As I said before, I don't care what anyone on this site does to me or anyone else, I just wont coward to a few dorks behind a screen and let them run all over this site.

I don't even know what's going on anymore

Thats probably a good thing. lol

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

• Wiki Mod

Your being attacked because they are bored & you provided them an excuse to shoot stuff.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Threads like this are just going to attract more attacks and make you look dumb...

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yawn.

Another internet troll furiously typing away at his keyboard to try and get someone to notice him because god knows no one does in the real world.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I'm not impressed with the recent wars that were declared on my nation for several reasons.

2. I bothered you guys so much you had to attack me, just shows I can get under your skin. lmao

6.. Prefontaine refrained from talking to me like a coward, a hit and run, what a tough guy! lmao

7. Your history shows you cant go toe to toe with someone of your own strength, so you target smaller nations and alliances.

8. You can't even go about targetting those smaller nations without having people back you up.

Whatever kind of attempt to show your dominance this was, I can simply say, YOU FAILED!

And no matter what any of you say on this thread, it doesn't change the fact that you FAILED to impress!

1. Had fun. Destroyed 1400 Infra. Achieved what I wanted.

2. You didn't bother me. Obviously by the number of threads/posts you've made about this, I'm bothering you.

3. You asked for more people to be sent. One of them was even paid by a third party to attack you. 

4. 3700 Infra destroyed currently. Considering about 1800 of that was over the 1k mark, probably about 800k Per 100 on average. The stuff above 1k was about 14.4M. That's not even counting the other 1900 infra.

5. See point 4.

6. I refrained from talking to you because you're an idiot. Hell, I didn't even read your messages.

fBO5LY7.png

7. Actually in the Marionette war I took on nations larger than myself. If you were larger than me I still would have hit you. Maybe you would have been less disappointing of a fight then.

8. Again, you asked for more people to be involved. I posted on our forums that I didn't need help.

735iPYE.png

I don't care if I didn't impress you, that's not my job. You fail to impress everyone. You didn't even launch a single attack in any of the fights. Only thing you did was perform failed spy ops. So enjoy this, thinking you matter. You don't. You're not fooling anyone except perhaps yourself. So enjoy not being impressed. No one cares.

EDIT: Screen shot had IP info in it. Had to take that out.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

And here I thought you admired me.

If I made a list of things I admire about you it would be quite long. 

The OP however, I don't have very words to say about him anymore. 

IpHGyGc.png

kittyevillaugh.gif

failed.gif

Lol so much butthurt.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png