The Fragment is Dead

Death

Ever since that event last summer, little time and little hope was left for this fragment.

The player known as Lambdadelta has left for good, and along with him, the spirit of other

good players as well. The players are what makes a game, and without that, little hope is

left for it. The only alliance I was truly able to call home is slowly starting to crumble, and

it wouldn't surprise me if it disappears completely in the next two years. Yes, the GPA was

the only alliance worth calling home. The state of this fragment has caused them to receive

the title of best alliance. Only good games require effort, so being neutral is completely

justified. The state of the game isn't the fault of the players, it's the fault of the shitty admins

who run it, both past and present. But I am not here to shit on the admins. No, I am here

to announce my retirement from this pathetic fragment with no hope. However, I foresee a

fragment in the not so distant future. One where everything is brighter and one where the

same mistakes will not repeat themselves to bring about its destruction. May we meet

again in that fragment.

<See you in hell>

Ɗєαłħ

Asakura.png

Ever since that event last summer, little time and little hope was left for this fragment.

The player known as Lambdadelta has left for good, and along with him, the spirit of other

good players as well. The players are what makes a game, and without that, little hope is

left for it. The only alliance I was truly able to call home is slowly starting to crumble, and

it wouldn't surprise me if it disappears completely in the next two years. Yes, the GPA was

the only alliance worth calling home. The state of this fragment has caused them to receive

the title of best alliance. Only good games require effort, so being neutral is completely

justified. The state of the game isn't the fault of the players, it's the fault of the !@#$ admins

who run it, both past and present. But I am not here to !@#$ on the admins. No, I am here

to announce my retirement from this pathetic fragment with no hope. However, I foresee a

fragment in the not so distant future. One where everything is brighter and one where the

same mistakes will not repeat themselves to bring about its destruction. May we meet

again in that fragment.

<See you in hell>

Ɗєαłħ

Maybe if you came out of your shell, you would have a bit of fun here.

And yes, you are shitting on the administration.

Agreed. You're never even around, so in that case, IDC! :sheepy:

Have fun.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

...Who the !@#$ are you?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

edit: never mind I thought this post is going to merge with the above.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)