The Coalition - Declaration of Existence

Aurelius

pnw_coalition_flag-514x300.png

Credit: Shakyr

THE COALITION - DECLARATION OF EXISTENCE

On behalf of the members of The Coalition, I officially declare our founding to Orbis.

The Coalition is officially affiliated with (albeit separate to) the North Atlantic Defense Coalition on Planet Bob. After hearing many positive things about this place, we’ve decided to join many of our friends here. We also look forward to making new friends.

We have already found ready friendship in the likes of the Syndicate, who have very kindly offered to be our protector (more on that from them personally). I look forward to building on that relationship and forging more relationships with other alliances, which will hopefully benefit all involved and perhaps will even have flow on effects for the NADC.

Just as with the NADC, The Coalition intends to be an alliance that can be relied upon, as a competent and willing ally and partner. It is true that we, as an alliance, have much to learn about the mechanics of this game, how to conduct wars efficiently. But we are willing to learn and to improve. The Coalition also intends to be a responsible member of Orbis.

Over the next few days and weeks, we will be putting in place the formal building blocks for our alliance. Notably, we do not currently have a codified charter as of yet, although we have adopted many of our structures from the NADC. However, we do have an interim government that is getting on with the work of establishing our alliance. I am pleased to announce our interim leadership team.

President: Aurelius

Minister of Internal Affairs: Cain
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bollocks (IRC: FreddieMercury)
Minister of Defence: Shakyr
Minister of Finance: Gandorian

In the meantime, we welcome all diplomatic representatives to our forum, which can be found here.

We look forward to the opportunities that being on Orbis can provide us.

Aurelius
President of The Coalition
17 March 2015 Edited by Aurelius
  • Upvote 4

PocHs2N.png

The Syndicate declares that it holds equity in the fledgeling organization known as "The Coalition". Let it therefore be known what we will protect our assets from thievery, roguery and other such vandalism. When the law refuses to oblige to one's requests, privatization of law enforcement becomes a necessity.

Welcome to the world, lads.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Wrong forum, this belongs in Alliance Affairs.

That it is. Hopefully the mods will be along shortly to move it.

Edit: And they have! Thanks, Skynet (I'm assuming it was him)!

Edited by Aurelius
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the game! Eager to see what you can do

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I want to thank the Syndicate for all of the help they have graciously given us so far in getting us up and running, I really can't emphasize it enough.

To everyone else on Orbis, I welcome you to come drop by our IRC channel (#thecoalition) or by our forums. You'll find us to be friendly people :)

• Upvote 2

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

PocHs2N.png

The Syndicate declares that it holds equity in the fledgeling organization known as "The Coalition". Let it therefore be known what we will protect our assets from thievery, roguery and other such vandalism. When the law refuses to oblige to one's requests, privatization of law enforcement becomes a necessity.

Welcome to the world, lads.

I really like this protectorate declaration. 

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

O/ Aftermath

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Welcome aboard gents! Nice to see you guys finally transition to this world. Make sure to step by pwupn.com :)

I know you guys are very capable and will make an impact in this game. Look forward to seeing you grow, and contributing to the community.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN