AAR Idea for EU4

Ayayay

So I've been extremely bored as of late and really want to play EU4 but can't decide what to play as/do so I've come up with an interesting(or completely idiotic) idea.

Basically I want to have you guys pick a nation and try to lead it. More specifically, you give me [short term] goals and I'll try my best to complete them as if I was an adviser or some !@#$. I've never done an AAR (After Action Report) before and, needless to say, never done this either. Is there any interest at all for this?

Edit: Okay, so apparently people aren't understanding what I'm trying to get at with the line "Basically I want to have you guys pick a nation and try to lead it." I meant something like an Interactive AAR, like this, but with far less required input from you guys. I called it a "Psudo-interactive AAR" and I think that would be the best way to describe it. It wouldn't require role play or any past experience with EU4.

Obviously none of my ideas are set in stone and if anyone has a better idea I'd be glad to hear it. I can expand on my explanation if needed but hopefully that's enough.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1.As Ulm, own all Bavarian culture provinces by 1550.

Emperor by 1600

Unite into HRE ASAP

2. As Mogadishu, become independent by 1500

take the decision " Confirm Thalassocracy" by 1600/1650

Have highest income and largest navy

3. Do an AAR wherein you switch countries with the "random country" function every 20-30 years. Just do your best with each country, skipping repeats or close neighbors within too close of a time period.

-snip-

Eh, I was thinking more of a pseudo-interactive AAR instead of just listing goals tbh. Considering how quickly the RP forum crashed and burned I doubt anything close to an actual interactive AAR would be possible and random goals are just kinda boring, ya know?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Unify all German province before the existence of Bismarck came?

Recapture Byzantine through one of the subjugated state?

Conquer britian which Napoleon fail to achieve?

Pick one of the Native America Nations and Kick off all the European Conquestor?

Pick Golden Horde or any Mongolian "nations" and re-unite them under one ruler?

and don't pick Spain, Austria or Russia since they are easy nations...

Maybe try Conquer Europe by Sweden's Power? (Its moderate difficult as in Colonize USA)

Edited by Arthur James

sounds gay

Edited by Vlad the Implier

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Updated OP since I'm not sure people were understanding what I was trying to get at. Hopefully it's a bit more clear.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win