503 Error

MoonPie

• Administrators

You should've gotten a 403 error before the 503. When you get the 403 error again, copy&paste it and I can remove the signature that's blocking you.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You should've gotten a 403 error before the 503. When you get the 403 error again, copy&paste it and I can remove the signature that's blocking you.

It started working on my network late last night oddly enough.

I got the 503 and then other tabs went to 403, it was odd.  I'll keep in mind to nab the 403 error if it happens again.

• Administrators

I've been resetting the ban list intermittently.

If you PM me your IP address, I can look up in the log what error code you're getting and void it for you as well. That might be an easier fix since sometimes you're not seeing the 403 error.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It Said: 

503 Service temporarily Unavailable

" Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems,  Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Server time 

March 16 , 10:15pm to 11:58 pm 

Edited by Arthur James

Nooooooooooooooooooo p&w is broken :v

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Anytime I go to open PoliticsandWar.com on any PC on my network now, I get a 503 error.

This happened after opening multiple tabs to check on nations within VE (about 10 tabs).

I got this yesterday when logging in from my phone but had no issue on my laptop.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

• Administrators

I believe this was the webhost doing some maintenance on the server that P&W is hosted on.

Forums Rules | Game Link

Yep I just dealt with it the past 20 minutes trying to log on, only to get this message 

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just about a minute ago, it appeared to let me through, but then I was met with this screen: [an error occurred while processing this directive]

Are they still doing maintenance work? 

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Same thing happening again tonight.

Down with 503 (no 404 or 403 msgs) as well as sporadic [an error has occurred processing this directive]

Multiple people complaining yet again, and I'm positive it's "not just on my end".

You need to get your host to look into the issue.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I got a 503 error yesterday, refreshed the page and was able to login.