Declaretion of war on the sith

Salazar

It has came to my attention that the sith under Charlie may return so Iam pulling an reversed Mace Windo,instead of being thrown out an window and losing my arm. Iam choosing to end the evil before it truly starts,Sith cannot be afford to go on unchecked so I declare war upon the Sith Alliance.This war will not stop until the lone Sith agrees to the fallowing. 

1)Hand over any deathstar plans.

2) Agree to warcrime charges. 

nGJ5RXq.png

You knew only the puppets of the soviet union but history never talks about the puppeteer.

"aaay lmao"

also, update your forum profile to show your nation link

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

agrees to the fallowing. 

this parts my fav

o/ the fallowing

• Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

k

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

There were sentences in this? Huh.

Let me break this down so ya'll can understand,The Sith cannot be allowed to return so Iam attacking Charlie.

nGJ5RXq.png

You knew only the puppets of the soviet union but history never talks about the puppeteer.

It has came to my attention that the sith under Charlie may return so Iam pulling an reversed Mace Windo,instead of being thrown out an window and losing my arm. Iam choosing to end the evil before it truly starts,Sith cannot be afford to go on unchecked so I declare war upon the Sith Alliance.This war will not stop until the lone Sith agrees to the fallowing. 

1)Hand over any deathstar plans.

2) Agree to warcrime charges. 

So, this is all based on speculation.

K.

Also, does this really need a formal DoW? The answer is no, it doesn't. It just makes you look bad though, btw.

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Have fun, new guy.

So, this is all based on speculation.

K.

Also, does this really need a formal DoW? The answer is no, it doesn't. It just makes you look bad though, btw.

Does making fun/trolling a new user make you tough/cool? The answer is no, it doesn't. It just makes you look bad though, tbh.

Edited by Psycho

Have fun, new guy.

Does making fun/trolling a new user make you tough/cool? The answer is no, it doesn't. It just makes you look bad though, tbh.

I was not trolling, just offering my perspective. He said himself that Charlie may return, hence speculation.

This appears to me, to be 1v1, which would be better served through raiding Charlie when he returns. No need for a DoW. But again thats my perspective.

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

The Sith already control eight of ten alliances at the top in the game so your efforts are for naught.

Oh that's great! Now we finally have an excuse to change our name to Lehman Brothers.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Who'd play Palpatine? I vote Prefontaine.

It rhymes...

The plot would be sublime...

He did say that he'd be the bad guy if need be.

Who knows, maybe he'll take you up on your offer, Jodo kitty

Also, Salazar, what do you mean you make Stalin look like a hiccup?!?

That sounds like what someone would say if they wanted to get cut. 

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE