Spyro v. House REMATCH!

Gregory House

Is it hard to overstate your satisfaction?

We do what we must because we can

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Could always settle this like men? No !@#$ posting, no bickering, just some old fashioned pimp slaps.

Hey. HEY! You stop your reasonable suggestions. Orbis deserves this entertainment.

q8nfyvc.gif

This thread has inspired the people of Foxburo to create an official international award, complete with ceremony involving lots of drinking.

Since G-Dawg is has the first post, that technically makes him the OP and the winner of Foxburos "Worst Thread of the Week" award (I mean, I can't really award it to the God Fizban. Or maybe I can....)

Congrats G.

Worst%20Thread%20Award_zpsdvsaiihs.png

(I actually put a small amount of effort into that, so like it.) :)

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

This thread has inspired the people of Foxburo to create an official international award, complete with ceremony involving lots of drinking.

Since G-Dawg is has the first post, that technically makes him the OP and the winner of Foxburos "Worst Thread of the Week" award (I mean, I can't really award it to the God Fizban. Or maybe I can....)

Congrats G.

Worst%20Thread%20Award_zpsdvsaiihs.png

(I actually put a small amount of effort into that, so like it.) :)

:angry:  Fizban made this thread.

GAeAN0K.png