Spyro v. House REMATCH!

Gregory House

I just can't see why Spyro wasn't accepted into Guardian, or was removed from GPA.

As far as I'm concerned, Guardian did not accept me because of the tools seabasstion brought to the table and also the dispute that was raging between myself and the other 2, at least that's my conclusion.

Nice, the tools were and I don't blame them for choosing him over me for that, I probably would have done the same.

However he's not very loyal and his "knowitall" ego gets the best of him at times because he speaks without knowing what he's talking about sometimes.

Nor is Gregory loyal, they both left the GPA during a rough period, Gregory did that twice to the GPA, which shows he's not loyal and cant handle major pressure.

Nevertheless, it is what it is, and I'm ok with it.

As far as I'm concerned, Guardian did not accept me because of the tools seabasstion brought to the table and also the dispute that was raging between myself and the other 2, at least that's my conclusion.

Nice, the tools were and I don't blame them for choosing him over me for that, I probably would have done the same.

However he's not very loyal and his "knowitall" ego gets the best of him at times because he speaks without knowing what he's talking about sometimes.

Nor is Gregory loyal, they both left the GPA during a rough period, Gregory did that twice to the GPA, which shows he's not loyal and cant handle major pressure.

Nevertheless, it is what it is, and I'm ok with it.

I left during January because of Grillick and a desire for hard neutrality, though I did so after the threat of war was cleared, so I wasn't evading pressure. I left this time because of the tension you yourself placed on the GPA and I left so that it would be invalidated, rendering your attempts at stirring up drama fruitless, instead serving only to lower everyone's opinion of you.

But it's whatever.

GAeAN0K.png

I just can't see why Spyro wasn't accepted into Guardian, or was removed from GPA.

As for my removal from the GPA, that was all Gregory attempting to show his dominance, he and his buddies attempted to throw me out twice and failed to gain a major vote, hell I myself voted for my removal just to help them a bit.

They still failed, it all ended when Gregory and I had another dispute in which I was wanting my money back for paying of Fraggle Rocks Loan, only for him to be thrown out of the alliance quickly after.

Which I also petitioned to have his removal overturned.

Losing $5,050,000 in that way after kindly helping out a fellow alliance member is enough to make anyone angry and demand/want the return of their money, instead of accepting that I did a nice thing and letting it go, Gregory denied me and continued to deny me it everytime I tried to explain why it should be returned, until a huge argument erupted which would lead to him tossing me out on his own terms.

That's what lead to my removal from the GPA.

I left during January because of Grillick and a desire for hard neutrality, though I did so after the threat of war was cleared, so I wasn't evading pressure. I left this time because of the tension you yourself placed on the GPA and I left so that it would be invalidated, rendering your attempts at stirring up drama fruitless, instead serving only to lower everyone's opinion of you.

But it's whatever.

No you didn't, the first time you left there was still a possible threat of a conflict, Bel was still ToIA, and one of the reasons he said he was leaving is because of a possible spy in the GPA that was fueling the flames of that issue, which means the threat was still there.

You betrayed the GPA and then came back to it when you couldn't find something better, then you left when heat came upon the GPA again.

No you didn't, the first time you left there was still a possible threat of a conflict, Bel was still ToIA, and one of the reasons he said he was leaving is because of a possible spy in the GPA that was fueling the flames of that issue, which means the threat was still there.

You betrayed the GPA and then came back to it when you couldn't find something better, then you left when heat came upon the GPA again.

The assessment by the ToMA was that war was not an imminent threat. I left to Sigma because of Grillick and a disagreement with the GPA's neutrality. I came back because Sigma, still being small and without private channels for communication, left me wanting a community to take part in. Note that they could easily have rejected my application had they deemed me a "traitor", but they accepted it. I left this time because your whining was threatening the GPA, so I took the hit myself by leaving. Goes to show though that you have no respect for authority, privacy, or secrecy, as you leaked private information.

GAeAN0K.png

I'm sorry but paying off someone else's debt doesn't mean you should get paid for doing so. 

You're wasting everyone's time, Fraggle should have paid off his own debt as the alliance is still losing out if you pay it and then want the money paid to be returned to you. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

i think spyro and house should take their petty drama some where else

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

i think spyro and house should take their petty drama some where else

He has no interest in taking it elsewhere or dealing with his issues with me in private because then, his objective of making me look bad, wouldn't be achieved.

Spyro, come on IRC and let's talk there.

GAeAN0K.png

The assessment by the ToMA was that war was not an imminent threat. I left to Sigma because of Grillick and a disagreement with the GPA's neutrality. I came back because Sigma, still being small and without private channels for communication, left me wanting a community to take part in. Note that they could easily have rejected my application had they deemed me a "traitor", but they accepted it. I left this time because your whining was threatening the GPA, so I took the hit myself by leaving. Goes to show though that you have no respect for authority, privacy, or secrecy, as you leaked private information.

Whatever Sigma's ground was for letting you in is unknown, and really is irrelevant, because the fact is, YOU LEFT DURING A TIME OF MUCH HEAT AND UPROAR!

Adding to that, YOU LEFT AGAIN DURING MUCH HEAT AND UPROAR!

Also, don't forget to note that I stayed with the GPA from the moment I stepped foot inside it, to the very end when you (who failed to gain the support of my removal) thought you were smarter than your alliance members, and decided to toss me out.

Also note that I had respect for the other 2 leaders, you were the only one I didn't trust, and found to be a joke, you cried and failed to get Grilick impeached, you cried and failed to get me removed as well until you took it upon yourself on your own terms to remove me.

I'm not going to debate this with you all day and night, say whatever you want, the fact is, you left, twice, both times during an rough period in GPA's history, you're a poor leader, and don't deserve my respect, OF ANY KIND!

I'm sorry but paying off someone else's debt doesn't mean you should get paid for doing so. 

You're wasting everyone's time, Fraggle should have paid off his own debt as the alliance is still losing out if you pay it and then want the money paid to be returned to you. 

I didn't say it meant that the money should be returned, I'm saying that anyone would have been angry at the same outcome, and would have most likely wanted the same thing done with a large amount of money.

• Upvote 1

He has no interest in taking it elsewhere or dealing with his issues with me in private because then, his objective of making me look bad, wouldn't be achieved.

Spyro, come on IRC and let's talk there.

You made yourself look bad my friend, and as for taking this issue out of this post, consider it done.

Edited by Spyro F Dragon

Losing $5,050,000 in that way after kindly helping out a fellow alliance member is enough to make anyone angry and demand/want the return of their money, instead of accepting that I did a nice thing and letting it go, Gregory denied me and continued to deny me it everytime I tried to explain why it should be returned, until a huge argument erupted which would lead to him tossing me out on his own terms.

That's what lead to my removal from the GPA.

Was this about the loan Fraggle took out and never repaid? If you paid off Fraggle's debt, then you are not entitled to the money again. That's not how debt repayment works. 

Or am I missing something here?

http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

Was this about the loan Fraggle took out and never repaid? If you paid off Fraggle's debt, then you are not entitled to the money again. That's not how debt repayment works. 

Or am I missing something here?

Spyro repaid Fraggle's loan.

Fraggle was expelled after he admitted to spying on other nations to destroy their missiles.

Spyro wanted his repayment on Fraggle's behalf refunded, after Fraggle had been admitted into VE.

GAeAN0K.png

Spyro repaid Fraggle's loan.

Fraggle was expelled after he admitted to spying on other nations to destroy their missiles.

Spyro wanted his repayment on Fraggle's behalf refunded, after Fraggle had been admitted into VE.

Yay context ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ

• Upvote 3
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png