A press conference with the Chief Justice Micheal Malone

Dwynn

I don't understand your op, you lost the war against him. Also, you're still not off the hook just because your war backfired and you lost.

It is too early to discuss getting yourself peace if that was your intent, but you can contact us in a bit.

Just...awesome.

I personally comend Malone for his strong convictions. He was wronged, acted like a gentleman during his request for MF to also show respect when communicating with him. MF chose to remain belligerent and offensive. Malone acted upon his word and up against a powerful alliance he stood alone. He proved his point and earned my respect not that it was lacking to begin with.

O/ Malone

The only way to silence the haters is first thru blood. My only question is why is MF protected by an alliance who really can't stand him either?

I personally comend Malone for his strong convictions. He was wronged, acted like a gentleman during his request for MF to also show respect when communicating with him. MF chose to remain belligerent and offensive. Malone acted upon his word and up against a powerful alliance he stood alone. He proved his point and earned my respect not that it was lacking to begin with.

O/ Malone

The only way to silence the haters is first thru blood. My only question is why is MF protected by an alliance who really can't stand him either?

Quantity over quality.
  • Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

O/ Malone

X2

I lost the war? You mean the war that I out-damaged him in? Or the fact that I let him re-beige me to reset my 5 day beige timer? I know war is new to you guys, buuuuut yeah.

My op was simple, it wasn't to produce a massive beatdown of Morgan. I simply wished to sock him in the jaw, as I said on IRC, to let him know he wasn't invincible or untouchable. I'm simply a man of my word, that's all.

And I don't see anywhere in my announcement where I asked for peace. 

Do you have any other silly questions Citizen?

You socked him on the jaw, problem is, it wasn't a killing blow...

-Legend of Hornguardia

Yes, it IS a dancing tropical bird

Yes, it IS sick

No, it does NOT want your cracker

I don't understand your op, you lost the war against him. Also, you're still not off the hook just because your war backfired and you lost.

It is too early to discuss getting yourself peace if that was your intent, but you can contact us in a bit.

Because he didn't win *officially* the point was to show MF that he could actually get hit.

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.