Coal Market

Shakyr

Curious about the current state of the Coal market. There is an entire total of 3 offers up. I haven't noticed them change in a couple of hours. Is no one bothering to sell coal anymore? Or are people using everything they produce? Something else?

Just a bit of a stark contrast to Oil (the other power resource), with 19 offers and alot of people undercutting each other.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

It's gone down ever since the new project came in, with needs for iron, oil, and bauxite

Also the 2 most popular countries produce it, so it is currently at it's lowest demand

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I ate a fourth offer leading to the situation we're experiencing. :P

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

It's gone down ever since the new project came in, with needs for iron, oil, and bauxite

Also the 2 most popular countries produce it, so it is currently at it's lowest demand

Thanks :) Makes sense that alot of nations would be wanting 5% lower infra costs! Explains why there's been so much competition with selling oil, too.

I ate a fourth offer leading to the situation we're experiencing. :P

Hopefully it was yummy!

do you want coal (and iron) for steel manufacture or the C4CE? PM me I can sell out some raw material at (sell price-100) ppu before the purchase price reach my offered price line.

Edited by Arthur James

do you want coal (and iron) for steel manufacture or the C4CE? PM me I can sell out some raw material at (sell price-100) ppu before the purchase price reach my offered price line.

More was trying to trade resources for extra income :)

coal has not really gone down demand slumps as people look to going nuclear and producet their own coal. im guessing there are so few sell offers simply cause nations switched from making alot of coal and buying iron with the cash to producing their own iron. the marjet is still there and strong just not as much activity as there once was.