Quarian's Umbrella Corporarion Affairs

Tali

As an empty insult made against the Quarian Empire, Admiralty Board orders to research in Bio-organic Supersoldiers and other tools to use against aggression against the Quarian Empire.

A spokesmen from time Umbrella Corporation

Our government has felt necessary to develops weapons of bio-organic weapons. We have created the T Project and plan to finish the project in about 4 monthts. The expected results are soldiers will have an increase of awareness, strength, intelligence, and agility. Once finished they'll be taking over the front lines of war."

Edited by Tali' Zorah

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Oaken Empire wishes to offer Quarian Empire soylent green at cut-rate prices.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Umbrella Corporation has started development of the T-Virus hoping to achieve to decimate cancer and to increase health regeneration.

The Umbrella Corporation passes FistofDoom offer to the Aldmiralty Board.

Edited by Tali' Zorah

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Oaken Empire celebrates it's second foreign market deal. Lamp post clubs and soylent green.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Umbrella Corporation now owns 1,230 research centers and 99% of the hospitals in the Quarian Empire and is attempting to set hospitals and research centers in the Russian Federation.

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Ministry of Health and Safety will provide Umbrella with 23 locations in Sochi, and Petrograd. They will be monitored by Ministry staff and doctors.

The Umbrella Corporation has started constructions of 10 hospitals, 1 underground laboratory to be called The Sochi's Bee-Hive as the primary research and headquarters for Umbrella in the Russian territory, and 12 research labs to study biological and improve healthcare standards.

PoJQyFJ.gif

I hope these may not lead into a new war. Anyway, It's a huge leap of breakthrough in the field of Medicine and Health. Excellent!

The Federal Health Department dispatches 500 Health Representatives (Dietitians, Nanobiologists, Physicians and Pathologists), together with 20 Volunteer Test Human Subjects to be added upon with your growing facilities.

170px-Emblem_of_the_National_Assembly_of_Korea.svg.png

The People's National Assembly of South Korea

I hope these may not lead into a new war. Anyway, It's a huge leap of breakthrough in the field of Medicine and Health. Excellent!

The Federal Health Department dispatches 500 Health Representatives (Dietitians, Nanobiologists, Physicians and Pathologists), together with 20 Volunteer Test Human Subjects to be added upon with your growing facilities.

The Umbrella Corporation appreciate the test subjects. Fighting a microscopic war alone is hard. Help will allays be accepted. Remember Life is our business

-Umbrella Corporation Media Director Jahhva Zorkah Vas Rannoch City

PoJQyFJ.gif

The Corporation made a breakthrough on the T-Virus research. In recent testings, the virus was able to destroy all forms of cancer however the product is still not ready. One side effect is death. If the researcher can find the cause of the side effect than it'll be the biggest healthcare development in Orbis history.

PoJQyFJ.gif

With Russia's disappearance and mysteriously the citizens and the researchers, doctors, and citizens that were employed with Umbrella gone, Umbrella Security Services -U.S.S- are sent in to collect or destroy the research stations in Sochi. The stations are then set to explode 5 minutes after U.S.S departs from the station.

The Umbrella Corporation apologizes to the South Koreans teams families that were in Russia when the disappearance of the populations. The families that lost love ones have been compensated with 50k to each family effected by the incident.

Edited by Tali' Zorah

PoJQyFJ.gif