Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

alparia

It's been a frustrating weekend for me and Politics & War.

I joined over the summer during the speed round/beta mode. I found the game fun and addicting, I could dimply never get off of it. School came in September, and I became inactive. Then in January (last week of January I believe) I signed up once again but unfortunately fell inactive. 

So on Friday evening, I decide to give the game a go once more. I sign up with my email and password, and then I'm redirected to the nation creation page. After I click "Create my Nation!", I'm taken to a page that says "Error 503 : Service Temporarily Disabled." I'm thinking the site is down for maintenance, so I close out the window. The next day, I see the same thing and now I'm getting curious because the site shouldn't be down for that long. 

I look up Error 503, and I find out that it means my IP has been blocked & now I'm wondering why. Looking back, I remember the account I made in January but that account had to be deleted due to inactivity. I know I wasn't creating more than one account. 

Today I message Sheepy on the forums, and he just fixed it for me. I log in with the password Politics sends to you, and it takes me to the nation creation page. I make my nation, and 5minutes later - Error 503. I'm getting frustrated now, and I'm thinking about leaving the game. I really don't want to, I love this game so much. 

Someone please help me out with this problem!

I have had this here and there. Just refresh and you are fine :P If that doesn't work then idk lol

It dosent work o.O it never works.

I refreshed at least 150 times, try messaging sheepy or a mod to help you

eastwood.jpg

Oh, your nation were older than me, I wonder what is the strongest period you have....anyway, Welcome back to PnW if you find a private network AND reactive the account once again.

Edited by Arthur James

Stop playing on school networks you !@#$ing retards!

Either that isn't common sense enough, or you're a multi.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Hey Sheepy, 

P&W was working fine for me for the last 24h until 10 minutes ago when I wasn't access the game because of Error 503.

I love this game and would love to stick around but this is really tampering with my nerves. Since last Friday I dealt with this and I don't have much patience..